𝐈𝐈

𝐒𝐘'𝐑𝐄
𝟵:𝟮𝟯, 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆.

"so i see we have a new face in our class, this is sy're, she'll be with us the rest of the year, feel free to ask her any questions and please make her feel welcome." he explained and everyone nodded.

"this class boring as shit." i whispered to mahlia and she agreed with me while still taking notes.

during class i could feel eyes on me, i looked around the entire classroom but every time i tried to see who it was everyone was doing their independent work.

"mahlia i think im tripping" i whispered to mahlia, she looked up from her paper and raised an eyebrow "what you mean?" she asked and i shrugged

"i feel like somebody staring at me, but every time i look around the classroom everybody is doing their work" i whispered, "you're bound to be stared at, you're new." she said and i nodded before continuing my work.

"nah mahlia its starting to get scary" i said, i looked around the room, everyone was still doing their work.

i finally turn fully around just to see the white girl i opened the door for staring in my face, "peak-a-boo?" i said with an eyebrow raised.

"yes ma'am?" she said sitting forward with her hands on her knees, i looked around before turning back to my work.

finally, after 2 long ass periods we finally went to lunch, "honestly.. im ready to go" i said as we sat down.

we just came back from getting some food, and of course taking pictures in the chipotle bathroom.

"lil mama in the classroom staring mad hard" i said tagging mahlia in the picture i posted on my story, "who?" she said putting her phone down.

"white girl wit the black hair" i said and she raised an eyebrow, "word? you talking bout billie? she don't stare at nobody" she said with a laugh.

"word, shorty was staring dead in my face," i said before putting my phone down and opening my bowl.

last period was chill or whatever, i texted mahlia the whole period cause i was bored and we aint do shit

i met up wit lil mahlia and we walked outside to chat it up, "how was your first day?" she asked handing me a soda she got out the vending machine "they gave me two" she smiled.

"it was cool i guess, aint shit happened but we cool or whatever" i said and she nodded, her phone went off and she answered it.

"ight im on the way" she said before turning her phone off, "i gotta dip, my sister need me, call me when you get home please?" she said.

i nodded and she smiled before hugging me, "bye lia" i said and kissed her cheek, "bye sy" she said before walking to her black charger.

"i might as well dip out too" i said and walked my way over to my car, once it came into my sight i saw the same white girl leaning on a black challenger.

"mind your business.. its fine you finna leave" i mumbled to myself and walked over to my car unlocking it, "sy're, what that mean?" she said coming up behind me.

"royalty, i need to open my door can you please move out of the way?" i said trying to be polite, the baltimore accent made it kinda hard tho.

"my fault royalty" she said and i got in my car, i pressed the start button and set my stuff in the passenger seat before driving home.

i pulled into the mcdonalds near our school and waited in line, not to long after i got a call from malia.

"hey sysy" she said as she walked in her house, "hi lia" i said putting my phone in the phone holder.

"where you at?" she asked and i turned my camera around, "hollon lia" i said and put it back in the holder.

another short chapter im sorry, but how was yall day and what yall think? -tinky.