𝐗𝐗𝐈

chile this book used to be so corny..

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄
𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟭𝟭:𝟰𝟳 𝗣𝗠

sy're and my family laughed in the living room while playing just dance on the tv, it was nearing midnight and they were still awake having just as much fun as before.

i brought back a plate of the nachos my momma made and sat on the couch next to my sister as sy're and my mom battled on the tv.

"daaaamn!" i yelled laughing as sy're almost slipped on the carpet, soon the door busted open and in walked my step father.

since the living room was a good distance away from the front door, we didn't hear him come in under all the noise that we were making.

soon the game ended and we laughed placing the wii remote on the floor, "whew, yall momma getting old" my mom said laughing while catching her breath.

"okay, so boom... lets play monopoly" makhi said placing the game in the middle of the floor, "bet!!" i exclaimed placing my plate of nachos to the side of me and sliding on the floor.

"jayla... can i speak to you?" my step dad asked my mom as he walked into the family room, "yeah, one sec" my mom said and i looked at makhi.

"so.." makhi started, seeing as thought sy're felt the air slowly start to thicken, "sy're do you want the cat?" she asked her and she flickered her eyes towards her before fully turning her head.

"hm..?" she questioned, she was extremely out of it, "baby.. whats wrong?" i asked her and she shook her head.

"is that your um.. stepfather?" she questioned looking up at me and i slowly nodded my head, "not legally, but yes" i spoke and she nodded biting down on her lip.

"y'all can play without me.." she trailed off, her whole mood shifted as soon as she felt his presence near her.

she slowly got up from the floor, her lvl5 hoodie sliding down just a bit, she walked up the stairs slowly, pulling her phone out of her pocket as she quickly typed.

"fuck him! that man can go to hell for all i care!" i yelled at my mom before slamming my bedroom door causing sy're to jump.

"baby..!" i slowly exclaimed as i looked at her sitting criss cross on my bed looking up at me, a smile creeped onto my face.

her eyes never failed to make me smile, "hi sweet girl" i smiled walking over to her and planting a kiss on her forehead.

"whats with all the screaming?" she asked as i sat on the bed, "some argument with my stepdad, nothing you need to worry about love" i said before giving her a drawn out kiss.

"get off this bed with your outside clothes on" she demanded pushing me off the bed, "you right, you right" i nodded my head as i pulled off my hoodie, revealing my black sports bra.

"yall billie think im cute and shittt" she dragged out rubbing her hand down my stomach, "and dooo" i bit my lip before kissing her.

she put her phone down beside her as she began kissing me back, she let out a low moan as i bit down on her bottom lip pulling away.

"the way you be kissing make me wanna fuck you" she said out of breath, i laughed before laying my head on her chest.

"you so pretty mama you know that?" i said looking up at her and she nodded, "yes baby, you tell me all the time" she smiled and i laughed.

"and ian gon never stop" i mumbled as i began placing small kisses on her neck, as i did that i dragged my right hand down her waist and into her shorts.

"fuck.." she moaned and i smiled, i slid my hand down farther feeling that she didn't have anything under.

sliding my finger down her wet slit i let her wetness coat my fingers, i used my other hand to slip her shorts all the way off.

i traced around her entrance as i looked up at sy're, she bit down on her lip as i slowly slid my two fingers into her making her moan.

"you feel so good baby" i praised before beginning to pump my fingers in and out of her, "oh fuck!" she yelled out and i used my hand to cover her mouth.

"shh mama" i mumbled as i began pumping faster and i could feel her tightening around my fingers, she sucked a sharp breath through her teeth and bit down harder on her lip.

"im finna cummm billieeee" she whined, dragging her words out, "cum for me baby." i mumbled and soon my fingers were coated in a clear-ish substance which made me smile.

"you so nasty." i smiled and she bit her lip staring at me, "lets get you cleaned up." i said as i helped her off the bed.

yo, not even rey lie ima really need yall opinion on this chapter, this book in general, cause im starting not to like it at all...