𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔]

Lilith was hovering above Magnus and Alec. She was getting ready to fire at them.

Magnus created blue sparks with his hands and fired them at Lilith.

She flew back and dodged the magic. Lilith shot a fire ball and Magnus and Alec.

"Alexander, we need to run." Said Magnus.

Alec didn't hesitate, he ran shortly behind Magnus.

Lilith followed them, but didn't fire anything else at the two of them.

Magnus found a place for them to hide while Magnus got his strength back.
"Here." Alec said giving Magnus his hand, "take my strength."

Magnus took Alec's hand and took his strength.

Magnus got up from where he was hiding and tried to shoot another blue spark at Lilith, but she wasn't there.

Alec turned around to look at what was going on, but all they could see was a demon laying on the floor.

"Is she dead?" Asked Alec.
"I- I think so." Said Magnus a little confused.

They both walked over to her to see if she was dead.

A voice came from behind them, "there you go son." Said asmodues, "you were right, seeing you this happy is all I ever wanted. Thank you Alexander Lightwood for making my son happy. Now go back to your world."

Alec looked over at Magnus. He created a portal and they both walked through it.

They were now in Magnus's apartment.
"Why did your father help you?" Asked Alec.

"I'm not sure, but let's just try to be happy that he did." Replied Magnus.

Alec walked towards Magnus and hugged him tightly. Magnus rested his head on Alec's shoulder.

"I've missed you." Whispered Alec, "so much."

"As have I Alexander." Exclaimed Magnus.

They both hugged each other for a while, they couldn't believe they would actually be able to see each other again.

Alec pulled away from the hug, "I should probably call Izzy." Said Alec.

He grabbed his phone and dialled her number.
Izzy- Alec are you ok?
Alec- Yeah I made it back and I found Magnus.
Izzy- Good, I'm so glad you are safe.
Alec- I told you I would make it back.

Alec hung up the phone and got back to Magnus.

"Now that everyone knows I'm safe, do you want to maybe go to bed?" Asked Alec.

Magnus smiled at him, "you read my mind."

Alec kissed Magnus on the lips and then backed him into the bedroom. Magnus cupped Alec's face as he kissed him.

Alec pushed Magnus (gently) onto the bed while still kissing him.

When they were both on the bed, Alec laid on top of Magnus.

Their kisses grew more passionate. Alec slightly opened his mouth and Magnus slipped his tongue into Alec's mouth.

Magnus turned around and laid on top of Alec. Alec began to lift up Magnus's shirt, revealing Magnus's toned body.

Alec ran his hands along his body and started to bite down on Magnus's neck. Magnus's breath got heavier as Alec proceeded to leave marks on his boyfriends neck.

Magnus pulled off Alec's shirt and threw it onto the ground.

He traced Alec's body with his tongue. Kissing his way down to Alec's jeans.

He slowly licked Alec's lower stomach and then began to undo Alec's jeans. When he pulled them down he pulled down Alec's boxers with them.

Magnus began to kiss Alec's member. Alec lifted himself up and rested his body on his elbows so that he could see what Magnus was doing.

Alec let out a moan which made Magnus go faster. Alec's noises turned Magnus on.

A few minutes later, Magnus got off of Alec and laid beside him.

"Did you Miss my cat eyes?" He asked out of breath.
"I think it was pretty clear you were enjoying yourself." Alec laughed and then planted a kiss on Magnus's cheek.

Magnus turned over to the side so that he was facing Alec.

He moved towards Alec's neck and bit down on his deflect rune making Alec moan.

Magnus starting to lick and suck on Alec's neck.
"That feels so good." Alec moaned.

Magnus and Alec lay next to each other. Alec's hand was resting in Magnus's.

It was getting darker outside.
"We should probably eat something." Said Magnus.
"Well you've already had a full load." Joked Alec.
Magnus smacked Alec on the thigh. "I'm going to order some food. What would you like?" Asked Magnus.
"Let's get Chinese." Said Alec sitting up from the bed.

They both went into the living room. Magnus made the call to the takeout place and Alec sat on the sofa.

He turned on the TV to see what was on.

Magnus came to sit with Alec while they waited for the food.
"What did you do in Edom?" Alec asked.
"Well I don't think it was that interesting. I asked my father to help me and he got mad as usual, but I did think about something." Magnus said.
"What did you think about?" Asked Alec.
"I thought about how I can't live without you. I haven't loved anyone like this in decades. When I left my last relationship I didn't think I would be able you love again, until you came along." Magnus answered.

Alec looked over to his boyfriend and smiled.
"I've always dreamed of being with someone like you. You are the most perfect person I could ever ask for. I love you Magnus." Alec said and kissed his boyfriend.

They sat on the sofa for a while and waited for their food to arrive.
"You really are amazing Alexander." Magnus said to him.

There was a knock at the door. Magnus got up from the sofa and got their Chinese.

A man stood before Magnus, holding his food. "Thank you." Magnus said taking the food from the mans hands.

The man began to flirt with Magnus after Magnus gave him a tip.
"Call me." The man said.

Alec heard what the man was saying and got up from the sofa.
"I don't think he'll be calling you any time soon." Said Alec in a firm tone.

The delivery man got scared and thanked Magnus for his tip and then left.

"Alexander you didn't need to do that." Laughed Magnus.
"Nobody can flirt with you except me." Replied Alec.

They both sat down on their sofa and ate their Chinese food.
"I missed you." Said Alec.
"I missed you more Alexander." Replied Magnus.