𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔]

The day was almost over and Alec was leaving work to go back home and see Magnus and Rafael.

"Hello?" Alec called as he stepped into the apartment, "Magnus are you here?"
Alec walked into the apartment and saw a little note on the kitchen counter.
It read: Catarina called me, I've got Rafael, be back soon. Love you xx

Alec placed the letter back down and then went to get into the shower.

He had had a long day at work, he fought of many demons that were running freely in the city. Alec was very hungry, but he wanted to wait for Magnus to get back so that they could eat together.

Alec stepped into the shower after stripping off all of his clothes. He let the water run over his body. It didn't take long for the whole bathroom to steam up.

When he got out of the shower, he went to go and throw on a pair of sweatpants. He didn't put on a shirt because he didn't seem the need.

He got all of his work out and began to do some paperwork for the next day.

The door opened and Magnus stepped through, he was holding Rafael's hand as he stepped in too.
"Daddy!" Rafael said happily as he saw Alec sat on the sofa and ran over to him.
"Hello Raf." Alec replied happily and lifted up his son to give him a hug.

Magnus walked over tiredly, he hair slightly drooping down like a wilted flower.
"Hey babe." Alec said, he leaned over to give Magnus a quick kiss on the lips.

Alec put Rafael down and sat back on the sofa to do some more work.
"How much work do you have left to do?" Magnus asked.
"Not too much." Alec replied.
"You say that every time I ask and then you sit there for Hours." Magnus said to him.
Alec just rolled his eyes and then smiled.

Magnus walked into the kitchen to make the three of them some dinner.

They all sat down at the table and began to eat.
"So, what did you do today?" Magnus asked Alec.
"I had to slay a few demons in the city and just some paperwork." He replied. Rafael looked over at Alec and smiled at him, Alec glanced back and shot his son a sweet smile.
"And what did you do today?" Alec asked Rafael.
"Daddy took me to Catarina's because she needed to talk to daddy about something." Rafael replied, still smiling.
"She needed some help with locating a werewolf den because she thinks that's where all her patients are getting injured." Magnus explained.

Once they had all finished with their meals, Alec took all of their plates into the kitchen.

Magnus walked over to Alec and wrapped his arms around his waist, he usually did this when Alec washed up.
"I'm going to get Rafael ready for bed, but I'll be back." Magnus whispered which sent a chill down Alec's spine.

Magnus had put Rafael to bed, he brushed his teeth, put on his pyjamas and now Magnus was reading him a book.
"And they all lived happily ever after. The end." Magnus said as he closed the book shut.
"One more?" Rafael asked.
Magnus looked down at him, he was giving him puppy dog eyes.
"We can read as many as you like in the morning Raf, but right now, you need to get some sleep." Magnus told him.
Rafael sighed and then rested his head on his pillow.

Alec walked into the room after washing up and cleaning the kitchen.
"Goodnight Rafael." Alec said as he Walked over and gave his son a kiss on the forehead.
"Goodnight." Rafael replied.
Magnus hugged Rafael and then walked out of the room, gently closing the door behind him.

"So, where were we?" Magnus whispered flirtatiously.
Alec ducked his head down to Magnus's neck and began to peck and bite at it.

Magnus pushed Alec into the bedroom as Alec proceeded to leave marks on Magnus's neck.

Magnus let out a moan of pleasure as Alec began to lick Magnus's neck.

Alec wasn't wearing a shirt, but he took off Magnus's, leaving his bear chest out. Alec licked Magnus's chest, leaving more marks.

They both stripped off all of their clothes.
"Do you want to go in the shower?" Magnus asked.
"But I've already had a shower." Alec replied.
"One more can't do you any harm."
But before Alec could reply, Magnus was already standing up and making his way into the bathroom. Alec followed after him hastily.

They were both now in the bathroom, the door behind them locked.

Magnus stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water. He stepped inside and let him hair get wet. His body dripped with water.

Alec couldn't resist any longer and jumped into the shower shortly after Magnus had got in.

"You look so good." Alec whispered into Magnus's neck. He licked a line from Magnus's shoulder, down his spine and to his cheeks. Magnus threw his head back in pleasure.

Alec made his way back up to Magnus's face and began to kiss him. Magnus kissed him back, in a hard, passionate kiss.

Magnus backed up slightly so that the hot water could run down Alec's body as well.

They were now both wet with the heated water. They were still kissing each other, their lips red and swollen from the amount of time they had been making out.

Magnus turned off the shower because they had been in there a while.

They both got a towel and then went to go into their room. Magnus and Alec were both exhausted, they had both had long days and after that they were sure to have a good nights sleep.

They got into bed and laid next to each other. Magnus laid his head on Alec's chest and Alec played with his hair for a while.
"I love you." Magnus whispered.
"I love you more." Alec replied.

Alec thought about all the work he didn't complete, but quickly forgot about it when Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec.

Alec kissed him on the forehead and then closed his eyes so that he could fall asleep.