𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕]

(Flash forward a few months)

It was Christmas morning. Rafael woke up early so that he could open his presents.

Rafael ran into Magnus and Alec's room, they were both still asleep.

Rafael ran onto the bed and jumped up at down.
"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" He chanted while jumping up and down.

Magnus opened his eyes and looked at Rafael. "Come on then Rafael, let's go and open some presents." Magnus said with a smile.

Rafael ran out of the room to go and sit by the Christmas tree.

Magnus turned to Alec who was still asleep. Magnus gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Merry Christmas baby." Magnus whispered.
"Why is it so early." Alec moaned and then turned to look at Magnus, the beautiful view he never got tired of.

They both got out of bed. Alec stretched quickly and then washed his face, hoping it would wake him up faster.

Alec came into the living room where Magnus and Rafael were sat.
"Do you want a coffee babe?" Alec asked Magnus.
"Yes please." Magnus replied.

Alec made them both a coffee and then sat with them as Rafael opened his presents.

"Woah this is so cool!" Rafael said to almost ever present he opened.
Magnus and Alec couldn't help but smile at their happy child.
"I'm glad you like it Raf." Alec said to him.

There were still more presents under the tree, Rafael took a long looking gift.
"Did you get him that?" Alec whispered.
"No, I thought you did." Magnus replied.

Rafael tried to read the label.
"Uncle Jace." He said after sounding out the words.
Magnus and Alec looked over at each other, they knew that the gift was going to be something silly.

Rafael ripped open the paper and then sat in front of him was a seraph blade. Rafael couldn't activate it because he didn't have any shadowhunter runes, but he still tried to play with it.
Alec took the seraph blade away from his son. "You can't use this Raf, it's too dangerous." Alec said to him.
Rafael looked disappointed, but not for long because Magnus handed him the next gift to open.

His eyes lit up when he opened the box, it was a toy bow and arrow, like his dad Alec's bow and arrow.

Rafael always wanted to use Alec's bow, but Alec had always told him that it was too dangerous, so now Alec got Rafael his own one.
"Thank you daddy!" Rafael said happily as he jumped up and hugged Alec tightly.
"That's ok Raf, Merry Christmas." Alec replied.

Once Rafael had opened all of his presents he went to take some of his toys into his bedroom.

Magnus took a gift from behind his back.
"And here you go." Magnus said as he handed Alec a box.
Alec opened it and was in awe when he saw what the gift was. It was a photo book.

It may not have seemed like much, but to Alec it was the best gift he could have asked for.

Alec flicked through the pages, each page brought back a special memory. Alec saw a page of their honeymoon in Santorini. It was a photo that Magnus had taken of them when they were sat on the sand.
"This is the best gift I could ever ask for." Alec told him. "Thank you so much Magnus!"
Magnus leaned in towards Alec and linked his lips with Alec. It didn't matter how many years Magnus and Alec had been together, Alec never got tired of the feeling of Magnus's lips against his.

Alec put his hand under the tree and pulled out his gift for Magnus.
"Here you go, it's not the best gift, but I hope you like it." Said Alec as he handed the small box to Magnus.

Magnus ripped the paper off of the box and then saw a gorgeous golden ring.
"It has the coordinates of where we proposed to each other." Alec told him as he showed Magnus the inside of the ring.
"Oh Alec, it's amazing." Magnus said sweetly.
Magnus put the ring on his finger and then held his hand out to show Alec the ring against his finger.
"Thank you babe." Magnus said.

They both got up and went into Rafael's room to see what he was doing.
"Do you like all of your present Raf?" Alec asked.
"Yes I love them." Rafael replied with an endearing smile.
"Thank you." Rafael said as he got up off of his bed and went to give Alec and Magnus a tight hug.

Alec lifted up Rafael and everyone had a group hug.
"Merry Christmas guys." Magnus whispered.
"Merry Christmas." Said Alec.