𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕]

Alec and Magnus were back in the institute. When Izzy had seen Alec she ran over to him and hugged him as tightly as she could.
"Woah Izzy, I told you I'd come back." Alec said to her as she hugged him tighter.

"What was Edom like?" Asked Izzy.
"Well it was like endless fire and it was really hot." Alec said, "not very exciting."
"How did you find Magnus?"
"Well Magnus kind of found me." Replied Alec.

Magnus stood by Alec as his sister still had her arms wrapped around his waist.

There was an alarm that sounded the institute.
"What is it?" Izzy asked Jace.
"It's just a demon attack." Replied Jace.

Izzy and Jace went to gear up for the mission, leaving Alec and Magnus alone.

"Since you have no work to do, would you like to maybe do something?" Asked Magnus.
"Yeah sure, what do you want to do?" Replied Alec.
"We could go on a quick holiday?"
"Really? Go on holiday right now?" Alec said in a confused tone.
"Why not? There's nothing stopping us."
"Ok then. Where would you like to go?" Asked Alec.
"What about the Bahamas?"
"Yeah that sounds fun."

Magnus created a portal so that they could both go back to Magnus's apartment.

They both packed a suitcase and then left for the Bahamas shortly after.

When they arrived the sun was shining brightly, unlike New York. The weather back at home was cloudy and rained most of the time, so it was nice to get away and for Alec and Magnus to go somewhere which was sunny.

"You know I've never been on a proper vacation." Alec told Magnus.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah I've only ever been to Idris, but that wasn't exactly a holiday." Alec exclaimed.
"Well then you should enjoy the Bahamas." Magnus said.
"I'll enjoy anything with you."
Magnus smiled at his boyfriend and then took his hand as they walked along the sand.

They were both wearing swimming shorts, as they had already changed back at the apartment.

Magnus and Alec found a space on the beach to sit.
"It's really nice here." Said Alec.
"It is isn't it."

They both watched as the waves from the sea ran against the sand.
Magnus and Alec were both sat far enough away to not get their feet wet.

"Would you like to go in the water?" Asked Magnus.
Alec smiled and then got up from the sand. He took his boyfriends hand to help him up and then both Magnus and Alec ran into the water.

The warm water crashed up against them. Alec lifted up one of Magnus's legs and lifted him up so he was carrying Magnus.

Magnus wrapped his legs around Magnus's waist and began to kiss him. The water ran past them and all they could think about was each other's lips.

When Magnus pulled away, Alec went back in for more. He couldn't take his mouth away from Magnus.

Magnus was proud of how far Alec had come. Alec used to be a scared boy who hid in the closet. He was afraid of what people thought of him and lied to people his whole life to protect them, but right now he was in the sea in the Bahamas, carrying Magnus while kissing him and not being able to take his mouth away from his boyfriend.

Alec wasn't worrying about what Jace and Izzy would say about him being gone, Izzy would understand.

Alec finally put Magnus down and stopped kissing him. They both got out of the water and went to sit on the sand once again.

"Why do you like me?" Asked Alec.
Magnus looked at him in surprise, he didn't think Alec would ask such a question.
"Well when I met you, the first thing I thought was that you were really hot."
Alec laughed and then let Magnus proceed.
"But when I started talking to you and getting to know you, I saw more than that. You were different to all of the shadow hunters I had ever met and I've met many." Added Magnus. "I knew that you were afraid of what people thought of you, so I tried not to push you. I'm proud of how far you've come Alexander. I just know that I love and I knew it before you even said it to me. You asked me what I did in Edom and the truth is, all I did was think of you. I thought about my past lovers and I realised that I loved none of them as much as you. Alexander all I want is you. You are the only one."

Alec turned his head so he was staring into Magnus's eyes. He smiled at him with a wide, toothy smile.
"Well all I thought about when you were gone was what was happening to you. I was worried about you ever second. All I wanted was to see you again. I almost got turned into a vampire." Alec said.
"You did what?"
"Well the only way you can go to Edom is if you have demon blood. I said if there was no way to get you back, I would turn into a vampire."
Magnus was annoyed that Alec would be willing to take his own life for him, but he didn't think about it for long because he was happy that Alec would do that.
"You would die for me?" Magnus asked.
"Any day."

When Magnus and Alec were finished talking on the beach, they got up to go to their hotel.

Once they were in their room, Alec went to the bed.
"This is a nice room." Said Alec.
"Yes it is."

Magnus went over to the bed where Alec was and laid on top of him.

He began to kiss Alec on the mouth. Alec kissed him back with the same amount of passion.

Magnus and Alec didn't have any shirts on as they had just been in the water.

Both of their swimming shorts were getting the bed wet, but they weren't really paying attention.

Magnus rubbed his body up against Alec's as their kiss deepened.

Alec pushed Magnus into the bed so that he was now laying on top of him.

When the night came, Alec and Magnus got ready to go out for dinner.

Magnus had packed most of Alec's clothes because all Alec ever seemed to wear were black hoodies and jeans which had holes in them.

They both got ready and then went down to the restaurant in the hotel.