Seven: Part 1.

Surprise: Who's Pinkie Pie?

Rainbow Dash: My friend from Ponyvile. 

Surprise: Oh. But what does she mean by, "People are thinking you're like Pinkie Pie because of your name"? 

Rainbow Dash: I think it's because of this....

Surprise: WHAT!! That is so not me!

Fire Streak: *chuckles* Sure looks like you. *pulls Surprise's hair* 

Surprise: Grrr....

Blaze: How does this even add up? Slowpoke has reddish eyes, those are purple eyes. 

Thunderlane: Have you ever heard of editing photos? Someone could take a picture of you and could make you look like Crash!  

Blaze: Can they do that?

Thunderlane: The Magic Of Taking Photos. 

Surprise: *pushes them apart* Can we just go back to the fact that that picture looks nothing like me? Sure the coloring is the same and the mane and tail, but I don't look like that. 

Misty Fly: *smirks* Maybe that's how our fans want you to look.

Fleetfoot: Yeah, Slowpoke The Long Lost Sister Of Pinkie Pie.

Surprise: How dare you?

Rainbow Dash: I doubt Slowpoke is related to Pinkie Pie.  

High Winds: But you know, she might be. 

Wave Chill: Go get a DNA test and figure it out, Slowpoke. 

Lighting Streak: *makes a quote with his wings* Slowpoke = Sister To Pinkie Pie.

Fire Streak: *looks at Rainbow Dash* You should bring you friend over to meet Slowpoke, then we could see what their reaction would be.

Silver Zoom: And how do you suppose they would know i f they were related or not? 

Fire Streak: It would be like those movies where the long lost sibling walks dramatically up to the other lost sibling, and they have a big family reunion!