- Nineteen

I'd just like to say that I'm not officially back (yet) but I thought I'd just do some of the dares that were requested because I'm bored. And I guess you could submit dares or questions, but it might be a while before you see them in the book.

 And I guess you could submit dares or questions, but it might be a while before you see them in the book

Spitfire: Should I?

Rainbow Dash: Yes, yes you should. 

Spitfire: Getting drunk is apart of life. 

Misty Fly: Yeah, grow up. 

Rainbow Dash: So you had to deal with drunk grownups who know that shouldn't be getting drunk when they have younger people with them, I assume? 

Misty Fly: Well, no- 

Rainbow Dash: Like I thought. You have no IDEA what it's like. 

Spitfire: Well, sorry. Or whatever. 

Sun Chaser: Everyone, you should all be ashamed of yourselves for getting drunk. That wasn't a smart idea. Especially you, Spitfire.

Wave Chill: Yeah, it's all Spitfire's fault. She decided to do everything, so you can't be mad at us. Be mad at her.

Spitfire: WHAT? It was Silver Zoom's idea!

Blaze & Misty Fly: Yeah!

Silver Zoom: Don't blame me. You're the one who agreed to it. 

Soarin: Why would you suggest something like that, anyways? 

Silver Zoom: I don't know. I just know that you don't get to blame me - SPITFIRE - because you agreed and your the flipp'in captain. 

Fleetfoot: Get a grip, Thilver Thoom. If you were the one to thuggest that everyone get'th drunk and convinced Thpitfire to agree to allowing that crathy idea, then that'th technically your fault. 

Spitfire: Yeah! See? Not mt fault! His! 

Sun Chaser: Was it anyone's fault? Maybe it was just a bad mistake. 

Lightning Streak: Getting drunk isn't a mistake. You drink, you get drunk. No mistake there. 

Sun Chaser: If you're tricked into it then yeah, it's a mistake. 

Thunderlane: No one tricked Spitfire into allowing us to drink. Okay? It was suggested by Silver Zoom, and Spitfire agreed to it knowing the risks. So let's just agree that it's both their fault. 

Fire Streak: Work's for me. 

Spitfire & Silver Zoom: That's not fair!

Rainbow Dash: *yawns* Can we just end this stupid conversation? I came here to answer dares - not to debate over who's fault it was that the whole team was drunk. 

Fleetfoot: Yeah, me too. 

Surprise: Yeah.

Lightning Streak: I'm agreeing.