11

Next day (9:43am)

Ashley.

I woke up with a smile on my face that showed how happy I was to start my day. All thanks to the boys for that.

I got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, did my routine and got ready in a random lazy day outfit that suited my mode.

Leaving my room, I walked downstairs slowly to know whether the boys were already downstairs. As I got to the middle of the stairs, I heard the boys talking lowly but I could still hear them.

" Should we tell her" Liam's voice could be heard. Tell her what?.

" I don't know, because I think she might freak out badly" Harry's voice sounded. Are they talking about me? And what are they hiding from me?.

" I don't know how she's going to react about this" I heard Niall's voice. " Let's all man up and tell her" Louis voice sounded.

Okay I think I've heard enough.

" Hey guys" I said coming downstairs with a fake smile on my face and by the looks of their faces,they looked a bit shocked.

" Why the shocked expressions?Did you guys see a ghost." I said bringing them back to reality.

" Uhh.. hey Ashley, how are you doing" Liam said and I nodded. I left them and went into the kitchen to prepare myself a bowl of cornflakes.

" I see you're enjoying your breakfast, huh?" Harry said walking inside the kitchen and I just gave him a mouthful smile. They're all acting weird. Should I ask them, what's going on?.

" Harry.."

" Yes love?" He said giving me all his attention. I thought for a minute before answering him.

" You know what? Don't worry ,false call" I said and he nodded and I continued with my breakfast.

///

My mind raced as I sat in front of the TV . The boys were acting all weird and besides it was making me worry. What's up with them that they can't tell me.

" Ashley"

I looked up and saw the boys looking at me with nervousness.

" Yeah?"

Louis took a deep breath. " We've got something to tell you".

////

Cliffhanger here, what do they want to tell her? Stay tuned for the next chapter. Love you guys 💕💕