18

Carter^^

Ashley

I blinked a few times before regaining myself.

" Carter?" I looked at the boys with a confused emotion and they seemed to get me.

" Oh, Carter , we'd love you to meet Ashley, you're new sister" Harry said making me gasp. They got me a new sister?.

I studied her features and she had a petite but cute stature and she looked a bit shy.

" Hi, Carter" I said hugging her and she flinched a little and I rubbed her back to make her feel better.

" H..hi too" she shyly responded and I smiled. " Hey sweetie, no need to be shy, Ashley here is a sweet girl and I know you girls are gonna have so much fun as sisters" Louis said and I gave a little smile in which she returned a small one.

" O...o...okay" Carter said.

" Yeah that's right, no need to be shy baby" Niall added and she nodded then made eye contact with me.

Then a knock was heard on the door. " Come in". Harry half shouted and the door opened revealing Paul who had a huge smile on his face.

" So how was it boys" he asked.

" Here she is" Harry smiled proudly and Paul diverted his eyes from us and looked at Carter who had her eyes down. Is she always this shy?.

" Hey honey comb" Paul crouched down to her level and placed his hand on her head making her look at him.

" How are you doing?" He asked. " Good " she simply said.

" And what might your name be?" He asked again and Carter looked at me and I nodded lightly then she looked back at Paul and replied. " It's carter" she said and Paul ruffled her hair making her giggle lightly.

" Awwww" all the boys said together.

" You know that was a cute giggle love" Liam said. " No kidding" paul supported Liam's comment.

" She's cute boys , you guys really made a good choice"

" Actually... It was Harry's choice" Niall said and Paul smiled at him and Harry returned a cheeky smile and then Louis patted Harry's cheek.

" Ashley sweetheart, why don't you help Carter settle down in our room" Harry asked and I nodded.

" Come on, Carter" I said holding her hand and she smiled a little then I led her out of the other room and into the room harry and I shared.

" Welcome to the family" I said to her and she smiled.

**

Sorry if the chapter is short, I hope you liked it tho