16

A/n: online classes just got me caged up. Anyways hope you enjoy.

Harry pov

2 days later

" Are you sure about this Harry?" Liam asked. " Very" I said.

" But have you told Paul and the management about this" Louis asked and I sighed. " I told Paul and he was hesitant at first but later gave me his support"

" And the management?" Niall asked.

" Well, yeah I told them and good ol Simon said hell no, but you know what? Fuck management cause I don't freaking care, my heart chose this and I have to follow it" I said .

" Okay well then we give you our full support, besides seeing Ashley happy is what makes us happy" Louis said and I smiled.

" So when do you plan on carrying out your plan" Niall asked.

" Mmmm... Maybe tomorrow, will that be okay?" I asked.

" Yeah, I think tomorrow is a good time" Liam said and I nodded.

" Thanks guys for your support" I said hugging them.

" You're welcome, as long as you're doing this for Ashley" Liam said.

" Yeah, I feel really sorry for her" Louis said sincerely.

" She's so young and yet had to go through this trauma" Niall added. " Yeah, that's why I'm doing this for her" I said.

" Where's she anyways?" Louis asked . " She's having her nap" I said and they nodded. " So by tomorrow morning, we'll carry out the plan" liam said and we all agreed to him.

////

Next day.

(Sorry I'm a bit fast about this, I'm really stressed at the moment)

Ashley POV.

" Where are you guys heading too" I asked the boys in the room the other three boys shared.

" Oh we're heading to get something" Harry said.

" Something? Like what?" I curiously asked cause I wasn't convinced yet.

" You know... We were sent on an errand" Louis said and I nodded. " Can I come with" I asked and they all rejected.

" Why can't I come with you guys?" I sadly asked. " Well because we'll be back in an hour or so" Niall said.

" Oh" was all I could say. " So that means I'll be alone?" I asked.

" Oh no, Paul will take really good care of you" Harry said and I nodded. " Okay I guess I'll see you guys later" I said going to the room Harry and I shared. Really wonder where they're going to.

Harry pov.

" I feel really bad that we're leaving her on her own" I said. " Hey she'll be fine, besides it was your idea, Paul will take care of her while we're gone" Louis said and I nodded

" So let's get going and not waste the whole day" Niall said and we all left the room and before you know it we were out of the hotel .

Time to carry out the plan.

Ashley

An hour later

" ... And that was how they became one direction" Paul finished telling me how the boys became known as one direction. I really felt bad for them when Paul told me that they didn't win the x factor because I believed that they deserved to win. But oh well.

" Guess you should be heading back to your room, the boys will be back anytime soon." He said and I nodded then walked back to the room.

Few moments later

I heard a knock on the door, making me sigh.

" Come in" I said and Niall's face stuck out from the door.

" Niall?"

" Hey babe, we'd like you to meet someone" he said making me anxious. " Who and where?"

" You'll see, come on" he said and we both walked to the room the other boys were.

" Hey guys , welcome back" I welcomed them .

" Thanks" they said.

" So Ashley we have a little surprise for you";Harry said.

" Surprise?"

Then a little girl came out from Louis' back and looked at me

" Yeah, Ashley darling, meet Carter"

///

New character, surprise.