50

Ashley

The boys had spent most of the day telling me what had happened to me from the time Carter and I were involved in the accident to the time I landed in coma and to be frank with you, my eyes were watery at the end.

I can't believe I was in coma for a week. I mean what?.

" Wow... I just don't know what to say guys" I shook my head in disbelief.

" We understand peanut" Harry said.

" Do you know how much we've been devastated since the doctor broke the news to us that you were in a coma?" Louis asked and I sniffed in some tears.

" I'm sorry guys" I said and they looked at me confused.

" Why are you saying sorry?" Carter asked looking at me like I was insane.

" I'm sorry for causing you guys so much pain, I didn't really mean to" I cried then Harry hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek

" Hey it's okay, don't blame yourself,I believe it was bound to happen for a reason and that reason was for us to stay together again since lately the boys and I haven't got to spend enough time with you and Carter all because we were busy, so don't blame yourself, babe" he said and I then cried into his shoulder and the other boys came over to me and comforted me.

" Guys I'm sorry" I cried again.

" Hey, stop crying, it's enough" Liam said.

Then I heard the door open. Looking up we saw the doctor coming in with a brief smile on his face.

" Hello guys" he greeted and we responded back.

" I'm just coming in to inform you guys that Ashley will be liable to go home in two days because we still have to do some check up on her to ensure that she's really fine" the doctor explained.

" Okay that's fine, thank you so much doctor for your help" Harry thanked him then the doctor left and before I could say a word the door opened again but this time, it was Lou who came in.

Sighting me, she ran to me and hugged me tightly.

" So it's true" she cried then looked into my eyes.

" Lou!!" I said then she kissed my head .

" Hey Lou" the boys greeted and she greeted them back.

' thank you so much guys for telling me this good news, I mean it's tremendous"

" You're welcome" Niall said and she smiled then turned to me.

" How are you feeling darling?" She asked.

" I'm fine I guess" I shrugged and at the end laughed a bit.

" Wow, Ashley you don't how much you had us worried but all the same, I'm glad to see you're here again. It's God's doing" she hugged me again.

" So when is she going to be discharged?" She asked.

" In two days time , well according to the doctor, they still have to run some tests on her to ensure she's okay and fine" Louis answered and Lou nodded in understanding.

" What about lux, Lou?" Carter asked and she smiled.

" Aww Lux is at the day care right now, you girls miss her right?" She asked and we nodded cause I've missed that amazing princess.

" Don't worry, Lux has missed you girls too" she said.

" So when do we get to see her" I asked.

" When you're discharged from the hospital and you're back home then you'll get to see her" Lou laughed and the boys followed suite.

" Geez girls you love lux so much, huh?" Louis asked.

" You have no idea" Carter smiled and I followed her action.

" I'm a bit hungry" I said and Niall's face lighted up.

" On it" he said then ran out of the room and we all laughed at his actions.

" Uhmm... Where's he going to?" I asked.

" Probably Nandos, McDonald's or somewhere, but what can we say, Niall pratically knows where all the restaurants are located in London, so who can blame him" louis shrugged and the boys laughed.

" For real" Liam laughed.

★★★

2 days later.

Today was a very good day for me as I later got discharged from the most horrible place on Earth which was the hospital. God knows how much I hate that place.

Presently, we were at home eating chips and dip .

" God, I miss home" I moaned lightly.

" Home missed you too" Harry added and I gave him a look.

" Don't look at me like that, the house has been cold without you, so your coming back home is just like a blanket in the snow" he smiled and I smiled too.

" Awww" I hugged him and he hugged back.

" That was cute, Haz" Louis commented and Harry flashed him a bright smile. Okay this two seem so much in love.

" You know I feel like doing something" Louis said making us curious.

" Doing something like what?" I asked him.

" You know maybe playing tag" he said and before I can say a word, he poked me.

" Tag you're it" he yelled.

" Oh no"

And was how the chase started.