37

Ashley

" ... Don't you know you're beautiful?" I sang as I brushed my hair that had some tangles at the tip.

Then I styled it into a high ponytail and at the end , I gave myself a deserving smile.

Then I grabbed my school bag and ran downstairs careful not to trip over cause the boys do warn me to stop running on the stairs so that I won't hurt myself but I'm too lazy to listen cause there are times you have to run on the stairs.

" Hey boys" I greeted the boys with a small smile as they were all sitted on the couch.

I went into the kitchen and saw Carter eating cereal.

" Hey sugar" I said kissing her forehead and she giggled.

" H..hey, s..sis" she said admist giggles then I opened the cabinet and looked at all the cereals lined up.

As my eyes continued to scan through the cereals, I finally landed on a particular one.

" Maybe Louis won't freak out if I eat his Coco pops" I said bringing out the Coco pops box then pouring it into a bowl in which I later on added milk.

Then I got to work with my food. Then I heard someone humming. Looking up I saw Liam washing his hands.

" Hey girls" he greeted then his eyes moved from us to my breakfast then to me.

" Isn't that Louis Coco pops" he asked wide eyed and I nodded slowly.

" He's going to freak out"

" He better not, cause if he does, imma keep up with the tradition of eating his cereal" I said and he looked at me astonished.

" Confidence" he murmured then went back to what he was doing. I looked at Carter and she just shrugged.

" Yeah, let me just eat my cereal" Louis voice sounded in the sitting room and Carter and I shared a quick contact before looking to a side of the kitchen where we saw Louis looking through the cabinet. How did he get here so fast.

" Where's my pops" he yelled and looked at me with wide eyes.

" Hello" I waved and he came closer to me.

" Is that my pops" he asked and I pretended to be confused.

" Whaaaaaat ? Nooooo" I dragged .

" You know you're lying, right?" He said arms crossed .

" Maybe" I shrugged .

" MAYBE?!?"

" Hey rookie, if you keep freaking out because of this, I will finish this whole box of Coco pops before leaving for school" I said and he kept quiet.

" Good idea" I said then got back to eating my breakfast, I heard soft giggles and then knew it was Carter.

" G...good one" she said and I flashed her a smile.

" Thanks sis" I said then Harry came into the kitchen.

" Louis , leave the Ashley alone, it's just a cereal you can still get it at the store" Harry said then pinched Louis cheeks making him calm down because he seemed to be raging inwardly.

" Girls, hurry up, you're gonna be late" Harry said .

" A..re you t...taking us to..to school?" Carter asked and he nodded.

" Yay" Carter and I both said finishing our cereal quickly.

" My sweet pops" Louis said dramatically and I rolled my eyes and ran to the car with Carter and Harry behind me.

Off to school we go.

***

Omg thank you so much guys for letting me to reach 1k reads, it's so surprising and well heartwarming. I extend my gratitude to my good friend bailey7040. Thanks so much girl for everything, love you and love you all.