22

That night (Concert)

Ashley

The car pulled over at a very large stadium which I could guess was where the concert was going to be held. Right from the car, I could hear screams from excited fans which kinda made me a bit nervous.

I looked over at Carter and saw how she held on to Harry surprised at the screams.

" It's going to be okay, almond" Harry calmed her down and she just nodded and looked at me while I gave her a little smile.

" Are you girls ready?" Louis asked. I gulped down a heavy lump from my throat and nodded slowly while Carter just stared on.

Then the security men helped us with the door and we all got out, Liam holding me while Harry holding Carter. Surprisingly we managed to get through to the backstage which was a relief.

" Okay , we have to get ready girls" Niall said .

" But what time does the concert starts?" I asked.

" It should begin by 10:00pm" Louis answered. Looking over at a clock that hung on the wall, I saw that the time was 9:45pm.

" So I guess 15 minutes to go" I said and they nodded.

" Hey boys" a female voice called out. Turning back I saw a really pretty woman smiling at us and with her , she held a little girl that must be 3 years old or more, but still looked little.

" Lou" the boys hugged her and all Carter and I could do was stand where we were looking confused.

" How are you guys doing?" She asked and they responded "good".

Then she looked at me and Carter and gave us a huge smile.

" Oh Lou, this is Carter and Ashley" Harry introduced us happily and I felt Carter hold my hand tight, oh no she's shy .

" Oh my gosh, they're beautiful, now I see what you guys have been saying about them" Lou said and the boys laughed.

" Hi girls, it's nice to meet you, I'm Louise , but you can call me Lou for short and I'm the boys hair stylist" she introduced herself.

" I'm Ashley and this is my sister, Carter" I managed to say and Carter just did a little wave at Lou making her go "aww" .

" I know the boys can be a lot to handle, but just to let you know, you got a girlfriend here to help you if these four mango brains do anything stupid" she said and I couldn't help myself but laugh.

" HEY, we're standing right here" Louis yelled and Lou just poked her tongue at him which made and Carter laugh so hard.

" Anyways I've got to get to work, here you can hold baby lux for me" she said handing over the little girl to me and she was super cute.

" Is she your daughter?" I asked and she nodded. " She's cute" I said .

" Thank you and I'm sure you girls would make great buddies" she said and I laughed a little.

" H...he..hello, baby" Carter said holding Lux hand and she giggled.

" Okay boys let's get styling" Lou said before getting to work.