𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊

<Construction in going🥱>
(⚠️PLEASE READ TO GET THE FULL STORY⚠️)
Also for the sake of this story, y/n is born in October, and her twin brother. Also, Y/N's pronouns will be she/her in this fanfic, but I'll try not to use it as much if I get the chance

Your name is your name💀. You wear glasses because of the scar right under your right eye, feisty and strong-willed but you're a nice person when needed, Quirk: Speed Telekinesis. Your dad, Malachai L/n, quirk is Super speed and your mom, Trinity L/n, is basically like the Marvel hero Wanda just black. The lightning that you produce when I run can be moved around easily and freely by you. (if that makes sense)

You have a twin brother, Andres L/N, whose pronouns are he/him, has a cut on his forehead but is fully healed, kinda has a big ego but is still a nice guy and has a funny personality, Quirk: Telekinesis/Mind maneuver. He has telekinesis, but that should be self-explanatory. Mind maneuver is the ability to go through someone's memories and even hear their thoughts.

Backstory

Your dad was, and still is, a well-known villain/murderer, but even though his....working situation wasn't ideal you two were still close. You were a late bloomer when it came to getting quirks, but he was the only one who still had faith in you. Everyone you knew, you loved, even your mom FEARED you, and probably still did. They were scared you'd become like your dad, but you swore to yourself that would never happen. But there are a handful of people that weren't scared of lil ole me🥳

Speaking of my mom....we don't have the best relationship. Because of how she feared me or more feared of what I would become, she neglected me. It was like I was never there for her, just her perfect son who only had her quirk. Because of that info, she was sure he wouldn't end up like his father, or sister. Initially, you and your brother are still close even after the favoritism.

Anyways, when I and Andres were only 8 our dad finally got caught for his villainous crimes and was sent away for years, but on that same day my best friend, Kaisa Benitez, parents died in a fire. After those two incidents, Kaisa came to live with us and we finished up our elementary years.

Things about Kaisa

Kaisa, again, was 8 when they lost their parents and after they came to live with us. Pronouns are She/They. Their quirk is spatial jump. They can teleport through the space continuum, and can even travel through time. They are Black, Japanese, and Puerto Rican. They have funny and outgoing personalities.

You all lived in Opelousas, Louisiana but after your dad got locked up your mom was very persistent about moving. Just to get a fresh start, for all of us, and to be around kids our ages that have quirks. Just a whole society with quirks, since a lot of people didn't have quirks in Opelousas. So we moved to Musutafu, Japan. We started middle school there, which is when Mina Ashido and Eijiro Kirishima came into the picture.

Then high school came into play......

Ok if you've seen my "present time" post then you should know I originally wrote this story in 2021. I was reading it over with my best friend Midas and just reading it made me cringe🥹..... but it also gave me the strength to #1 FIX IT and #2 FINISH IT. Anyway, that's all I had to say👩🏾‍🦯