𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐧' 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐢

"What is your relationship with the delinquent?" The officer questioned Hawks.

"SHE is not a 'delinquent' and that doesn't concern you,"

————————————————————————————

"What is your relationship with the detainee?" The officer questioned Miriko.

"Nun of your business bitch,"

————————————————————————————

"What is your relationship with the heroes Miriko and Hawks?" The officer questioned you.

"Where the fuck is my lawyer?"

The officer left the room nonchalantly, but you could tell he was in defeat. You thought to yourself, "This couldn't be real life,". Yet you understood why this was happening, offsprings of a villain and murderer, that was just self-explanatory itself. But y'all were going to a whole hero school, the best one at that, so did it all make sense?

"Get her out of those cuffs,"

You look up to see your two former teachers Aizawa and All Might coming through the door. As an officer alternates on each of your sides, unlocking your cuffs, you rub your wrist in relief. The officer stood in the corner, but he was shooed away quickly by Aizawa.

You three sat in silence for a while until you finally spoke.

"Why are you two here?" You asked your former teachers.

"We just wanna ask you some questions young Y/N,"

"What are you detectives now?" You let out a slight scuff, showing uninterest and embarrassment for the two.

Aizawa slammed down on the table, piercing into your eyes.

"STOP being a smartass and just cooperate,"

You cocked your neck to the side, looking him up and down.

"The fuck this s'posed to be? Good cop bad cop?"

"Y/N we just need a little information so we can get you out of this situation,"

You looked back at All Might with his sincere eyes.

"We wanna get you out of here as fast as we can but we can't do that if we're all in the dark,"

You panned your eyes back and forth from each adult and you let out a big sigh.

"fine...it all started.."

————————————————————————————

Suicide warnings⚠️

"Yo mom have you seen N/N?" Your brother asked.

"That doesn't matter besides we finna sing happy birthday anyways,"

He looked at her confused. "It's not just MY cake like it's not just MY birthday, it's OURS, you don't just have one kid," Your brother stormed off to your room crying. He just wanted to celebrate his 13th birthday with his twin sister. As he walked in he saw your window wide open, the wind howling from outside.