𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒

⚠️WARNING VIOLENCE IS MENTIONED IN THIS FIRST PART⚠️

It was an accident
.
.
I swear
.
.
On everything I have
.
.
On everything I love
.
.

All you did was frantically breathe not knowing what to do as your brother was crying. The big gash on his knee and a pretty big cut on his forehead said enough. Everything was so muffled.

"Ÿ/Ñ WHÆT THĘ FÜÇK DĮD ŸŒÜ DØ" Your mom screamed and screamed at you.

The grip she had on your face tightened as she used her telekinesis to hold it in place. You could feel your skull being squeezed by anger and power.

"TRĮŃÏTŸ!" You hear a muffled voice calling your mom's name. Can you even call her you mom?

BEEP

"ŁĘT HËR GŌ.....ŸÖÜR GØŃÑÄ KÏŁŁ HÉR" Your dad instructs. Again everything is so burry. berry.BLURRY.

Your head is finally released from the restraints it fell upon. But as you fall to the ground, you see your mom struggling as your dad held her in the air with one hand by her neck. You're still on the ground, but blood dripped down from the fresh cut...

Right

Under

Your

EYE

BEEP

"LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE!" Your dad yells as the blood rushes to your eye.

"LOOK AT WHAT SHE DI-"

BEEP

"I-It was a nightmare," you say to yourself.

More like a memory but that's not how you wanted to label it....just a bad, terrifying, nightmare. You took a second just to breathe and once more glancing at your clock.

~Friday-7:00 am~

You finally catch yourself and get out of bed, checking if Kaisa and Andres are up. Kaisa was at the dining table eating Cap n' Crunch and of course.......Andres was still asleep. You sneaked into his room with a pillow, and before you struck him you got a glimpse of that same scar on his forehead from your "nightmare".

"Nightmare it was just....a nightmare," you lie to yourself.

You readied yourself again to strike and YOU SMACK THE SHIT OUT THAT NIGGA.

"GET YOUR ASS UP!" You said screaming and laughing.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N!" Andres said screaming back at you.

"It's time to get up so get yo LAZY.ASS.UP. and get ready," You said while hitting him with the pillow after every word. You left his room to go make some breakfast.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Andres grunted.

"DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK IN THERE!" You yell.

"Finnnnnnne I'm getting up," Andres said.

You and Andres make it to the dining table and start eating cereal with Kaisa.

"~GOOD MORNIN~," Your mom said in a singing tone.

"Oh, good morning Mom. I didn't know you were home," Andres said.

"Yeah chile, I got home around 12 and you were all asleep so I didn't wanna bother y'all," Your mom replied while trying to look your way. You just kept your head in ya bowl.

"I was gonna make all of you breakfast but I guess it's too late for that now," Your mom said while nervously laughing.

"Well Mama Trin you can go back to bed if you want, all we're about to do is get ready for our Entrance Exams today, and besides you got home late last night," Kaisa said while putting their bowl in the sink.