𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒

You speed in front of everyone before they can even take two steps. The wave of air you left behind had everyone's ears popped while they stood immobile, just in disbelief. Although, Andres was following up right behind you. It was almost like you two were racing...until a third opponent joined.

"OUTTA MY WAY LOSERS"

You look up and you now see two people in the sky. The first robot of the exam was massive and right in front of the three of you. You double tapped the side of your frames, and they transformed into a purple techno pair of glasses you call T.I.K.I. T.I.K.I stood for Technical, Intelligence, Keen, and Intercommunication. You've worked on T.I.K.I for years, yet she was originally used to track your quirk. Now you use T.I.K.I in battle and she is a replacement for your glasses.

"Yo Tiki should this thing be able to go down by one simple strike"

"You need a helluva of a big one"

"You know i neva go small"

You run up the huge robot and got to the top of its head. Taking the remaining lightning that you produce from running, you strengthened it in your hands and electrocuted the bot from head to toe.

Before the bot broke down completely, you reinforce some lightning, jump off of its head, and you use that reinforced lightning to break your fall. You land in a Black Widow pose and start speeding through the rest of the buildings. You were a girl on a mission, you came here to prove something, and you were gonna do it at a killing pace.

In the process of speeding through the many opponents on the field, you hummed "Stronger Than You" from the Steven Universe soundtrack. It was so relaxing to just run and vibe. You were about to go for your next robot, but an explosion pushed you back.

"You gotta be quicker than that," He smirked while looking down at you. You used your quirk to quickly get behind and lay against him, back to back.

"Shut yo corny ass up," You laughed. He was obviously startled by this and moved to make you fall back. You allow yourself to withdraw for a slight moment then got back up and started speeding around him in circles. He stumbles as small sparks of electricity started to generate. You finally stop in front of him, face-to-face. You watched as he looked at you in anger, then confusion, then composed.

"What? You want an apology or something?" He asked with annoyance. You gasped dramatically.

"Can you read minds too?" You exaggerate. He scoffs and walks past you while hitting your shoulders in the process.

"IT'S OK YOU CAN APOLOGIZE TO ME LATER, bitch"

~Timeskip~

You all finish the exams a couple minutes later and after changing back into your regular clothes, you get your stuff and meet up with Andres and Kaisa in the front.

"Aight I'm ready," You said to both of them.

All of you start walking home and just converse about how each of you did on the exams.

"Shiii I think I did pretty well," You shrugged.

"Not better than me tho," Andres scoffed.

"BOY YOU WISH,"

"Ahh but you probably could've done better if you weren't so caught with some boy"

"So I'm guessing more happened?" Kaisa questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"They nearly kissed," Your brother sarcastically said.

As you three made your way home you saw a parked ice cream truck along the way. You all heard familiar voices and decided to treat yourselves.