𝐈𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋

It was noon-ish time on a Spring-filled Saturday and you were waken by the sound of your house's alarm. It announced the front door was unlocked, which was confusing. Usually, everyone slept in until this time, so you wondered who was out this early. You make your way to the stairs and take a seat at the bottom.

It was your brother coming through the door with a handful of groceries.

"Good morning Cruella," He bats an eye at you.

"Guess that makes you one of my Dalmatians?" You ask sarcastically.

"What's all that?" Your question followed through the distance between you and your kin.

"Stuff for tonight, I'm gonna make nachos and wings," He proudly stated.

You nearly choked on your morning breath. Noticing the way you reacted he added the fact that you said you weren't gonna help, but you weren't gonna let him burn down the house either.

"Lemme freshen up then I'll come help," You get up, making your tired body go back up the stairs.

Before you went into your shared bathroom, the need to go check on Kaisa was lingering a bit. Their room door squeaks as you peek inside the L.E.D-stained room. Their legs spread across their bed and their head rested on a random stuffed animal.

Slightly, you smile and go on with your routine. After the fact, you head downstairs and start helping your brother cook. You haven't bonded with your brother in a while, and you've never cooked with him. You two maneuver around the kitchen without saying a word to each other, besides asking one another for an ingredient. You were doing the wings while he was doing the nachos. He was about to dump the block of cheese in the crockpot, but you stopped him real quick.

"DON'T PUT THE WHOLE FUCKIN BLOCK STUPID"

He caught the block of cheese before it fell to its doom. Taking a breath of relief you look at your brother disappointed and confused.

You hand him a knife and tell him to cut the cheese into pieces. He did as you instructed with a little groove to his task.

"Whatchu dancing for?" You ask, cracking up.

"We don't got no music playing so I gotta get creative,"

You ask Alexa to play something you like and she starts playing Selfish by Little Simz (feat. Cleo Sol)

I'm gonna spare y'all the details of the cooking this time

"Y'know...this is the first time we've ever cooked together," Your brother mentioned.

"Maybe if you would help out more frequently we could do this more often,"

—————————-–——————————————————

The first group of people to show was Iida, Mina, Kirishima, and Deku. Iida was busy inspecting your house, Mina and Deku were helping you set the food and utensils, and Kirishima was helping your brother bring down the game consoles from the game room.

After hearing all the commotion, Kaisa came downstairs wrapped in a blanket, sitting on the couch. They just wanted to be in the mix.

The next set of people to show was Momo, Todoroki, Shoji, and Uraraka.

Momo had brought a bunch of other snacks, plates, cups, and plastic utensils just in case. Shoji was holding all the bags with his arms while Todoroki silently examined your house. And of course, Uraraka was already all over Deku.