𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑

Your body was aching everywhere and just a simple movement left you in agonizing pain. As you opened your eyes everything was so blurry, but you could tell this wasn't your room. There was a bookshelf loaded with books and what looked like figurines for decorations. On your left was a desk packed with....well you couldn't tell what was on it, but what looked like two huge grenades. Either way, it was a pretty plain-looking ass room. As you tried to get up you heard noises from outside the door.

"I'm not fucking bringing that to her"

"You betta watch yo mutha fuckin mouth and bring that poor girl's breakfast, you brat."

"I said I ain't bringing it, you hag"

"You guys calm down she can probably-"

"SHUT UP!"

After that, you hear mumbling and the shadow of three people under the door. You were too weak to use your quirk and you couldn't even find your phone or glasses. As you were looking around for your stuff you heard the door squeak open.

He doesn't say anything thing and just sits your food down on the smaller desk right next to the bed. Once he got close enough you grabbed him by his shirt.

"Where am I, How did I get here, Why am I here, and where the hell is my stuff,"

"Who the hell do you think you are grabbing me by my shirt," Bakugo bellowed.

"Answer my fuckin question and I'll let you go," You whispered in his ear. He pushed you off of him with a red streak forming on his face. He stormed out of the room with his head completely done, and then his parents explained the entire thing.

"So he did this to me?" You questioned.

"Yes, and we are so sorry our Katsuki did this to you especially since you are such a beautiful young lady too," A woman apologized looking exactly like him.

"But he made you breakfast so you can be right on your feet again," A man cheerfully said.

"Thank you for patching me up and thank you for telling me, but I need to get in contact with my family so do you know where my phone and glasses are?" You asked.

"Of course, sweetie just lemme go get those," The woman you assumed was his mom said. As she left the man followed right behind her and you started eating breakfast. While you were inhaling your food you were trying to remember the whole situation yourself but you couldn't quite catch on to it.

"Don't choke dumbass," Bakugo says in the doorway.

You did almost choke from the sudden advice. All he did was laugh a bit and come to sit on the bed. He threw your stuff next to you and you immediately grabbed your phone. You had missed messages from Andres, Kaisa, Mina, Miriko, and Hawks(I'll explain the last two later).

Hate that this shit is in light mode but it's gon have to do