𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

5:37 pm ||Wednesday

"GET UP Y/N!"

You could hear your dad screeching that same sentence a million times.

"U WANNA GET STRONGER?!"

Of course, I want to get stronger—I need to get stronger.

"AW DO YOU NEED A BREAK?!"

Ion need a break...

Ion need your pity...

Ion need YOU...

"THEN GET UP Y/N"
.
.
.
.
"Y/n?" Miriko's voice brings you back.

You two were in the middle of the field as the sun beamed on both of your melanated skin. Your eyes were halfway open and you struggled to even keep your fist up.

Hawks flies down from the abyss of yellow and blue, landing next to Miriko with a worried expression.

"Maybe we should-"

"NO—no breaks..don't need,"

You cut him off before he could finish but even your own words made you stumble. FatGum runs to the field, nearly causing a worldwide earthquake. Miriko steps a little closer to you and you put up your fist just a tad higher.

"I'm ready..cmon"

"No you not lil girl," She says while sweeping you under your feet and landing you on FatGum's belly.

He carries you to the shaded tent y'all set up on the track and places you in a lawn chair. Then he put an ice pack on your head and a cold water bottle on your lap.

"I'll be fine let's just finish the training" You insist while trying to stand up. Yet one of Hawks' feathers pushes you back in your chair.

"Nu-uh kid you're done for the day"

"Shii me too," Miriko says while taking a sip of her water. "You're a real pain in the ass..literally—feel bad for whoever has to go up against you in the sports festival"

All you did was let out a big sigh and take a sip of your water. As your body starts to return to its normal body temperature, you check your phone. Still no text back.

"Why you still checkin fa this lil nigga?" Miriko asked.

"I ain't "checkin" on him just was...lookin' at sumn,"

"Just don't chase after no nigga,"

"I meannn," Hawks says trying to include himself.

"Shut da fuck," Miriko snarls.

"Yes ma'am," He responds quietly.

————————————————————————————

"Mann it's hotter than a witch's coochie," Denki complains.

"Why do u say shit like that?" Jirou asked.

"And where the hell did Bakugo fuckin go," Sero states outta breath.