𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

As you all pull up to your big ass school, Andres parks the car in the students' parking lot, and together, you all head to the entrance. You three have never been to a private school ever since you moved to Japan. Especially since Opelousas was kinda a boring city.

Mina and the crew didn't take too long to join walking with y'all. It was too early for you to be friendly and funny with everyone so you shifted your backpack to the front of you, grabbed some headphones, and started jamming.

I felt like this song just kinda fit the mood also I was humming it for some reason while writing this

Music has got you outta so many situations and just simply popping some headphones on or putting in ya AirPods does the trick, so people can leave you alone.

As you all started approaching the entrance, you looked back to see your friend group laughing and smiling. Mina was clinging to Kirishima while he was talking to Denki and Andres. Kaisa was talking to this new guy in the group and if my glasses prescription was right it seemed like they were flirting. Kai's smile was so bright and big and the dude was just admiring her presence. Then you locked eyes with him. Bakugo was off to the side, with his hands in his pockets and his pants sagging a bit. You turned back around and sped through the huge doors of your new high school.

You slide off your headphones, put them around your neck, and curl your top lip while face to face with another giant door.

"Damn if this school was made fa giants I wouldn't have came," You say sizing up the door.

Y'all were welcomed to the sight of the rest of the classroom already sitting at their desk and talking with each other.

"You can take a seat wherever you want I don't care"

"OH SHIT I almost stepped on you," Kaisa gasped, startled by the homeless-looking man that was laying on the floor in a sleeping bag.

"But nigga why are you in a sleeping bag.."

..on the floor," You say finishing your brother's sentence.

"You in my business?"He grumbled.

"DON'T DO DAT, " Mina says laughing while finishing his sentence.

You all go find a seat and wait for surprisingly your teacher to get up and start doing his job.

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬(𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍)

Aoyama-No.1   Mina-No.2   Mineta-No.3   Iida-No.4   Uraraka-No.5   Ojiro-No.6   Andres-No.7   Denki-No.8   Momo-No.9   Kirishima-No.10   Todoroki-No.11   Y/n-No.12   Jirou-No.13   Hagkure-No.14   Sero-No.15   Midoriya-No.16   Bakugou-No.17   Satou-No.18   Shoji-No.19   Kaisa-No.20  Kouda -No.21   Tsuyu-No.22   Tokoyami-No.23

"Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa.Your teacher,"

It was almost as if he got the color sucked out of him. He had no emotion on his face and he seemed sleep-deprived.

"Put these on and head outside" He showed y'all what looked like the school's training clothes.

Girl's locker room

"Yeah, so she was at his house," Mina gossips as she slithers off her shirt. The room was filled with gasps and questions.

"Are you serious?!"