Things Start To Happen

3 weeks later.....

Things have been going good lately, but for some reason, I have a bad feeling it won't last much longer. We are sitting in the kitchen waiting on the others to finish there breakfast so we can go for a run. Everyone is pretty quiet, nobody said much the whole time. I was the first one done I haven't eaten much since that night. "You are already done?" Mags mom asked me. "Yes, ma'am," I said very politely. "You know a few of you could take lessons for Dee on manners," she said eyeing Mags. "Don't look at me and don't let her foul you, mom, its an act," she said in a kinda smart tone and I look furious at her, "you should she when y'all aren't around, I believe she is worse than all of us put together." I had heard enough from her. I got p.o. and stomped out of the kitchen though the house and out the front door. I can't believe she would sit there and say that about me especially right in front of me. She knows that since that night Jacob came I already fill low about myself and things hurt me very easily. I walked out the door and went to the front gate. I hear Daniel and some of the others calling me that had thought about what if I got upset and decided to leave on my on and he found me. I didn't care about what they were saying, I just ignored it and keep walking. I walked to the gate it was locked. I couldn't get anyone to open it. So I went to plan B(climbing over the gate if they wouldn't open it for me). I started climbing the gate, I made it over before they got there. I was the best climber out of all of us. There was no chance of them catching up to me they would get about half way up and then fall back down. They were yelling for them to open the gate. Someone finally opened it and they ran out after me, but after I jumped the gate I took off running. I was at least 4 miles away by now. I stopped in front of an old building. It looked like a safe place to hide for awhile. They searched for me almost all day, but never found me. hahaha! To bad! That night about midnight I finally decide to return to the werewolves home. "Omg, Dee where have you been? Are you okay?" I heard these question at least a million times before I made it to my room. I walked in to see Daniel waiting on me with tears in his eyes. I looked at him as he walked to me. He pushed me back and I hit the wall and then he started kissing me. "Daniel please," I said pushing away. "Why did you leave? I was worried sick about you," he said still crying, "you could have got hurt or he could have found you." I looked at him and wiped away some of his tears. "Babe I'm sorry I got upset, I just had to take some time alone," I said starting to tear up myself. He quickly wiped away my tears, but I didn't help much cause I started crying a lot. Everything else that night was blurry. I woke up in the morning Daniel apparently fell asleep in my room and no one had the heart to break us apart. About the time I woke up, Mags mom walked in. "Are you okay?" Her mom said. "Yea I'm fine I just needed some time alone," I said. I got up, but I didn't wake Daniel cause I figured he didn't go to sleep til sometime this morning and he was sleeping like a baby, I couldn't wake him up it was so cute and adorable.

Later that day.....

I haven't seen Mags all day, I have absolutely no idea where she is. So I decide to ask my friend Lauren, She said after I left her parents got on to her and grounded her for like a week she thinks. I decide to go talk to her and tell her it wasn't all her fault I know or hope she was joking. I went to mags room to see if she would talk to me. I knocked on the door from inside the room I heard a faint "Who is it?" I cracked the door open and said "Mags, it is me, Dee, can we talk a minute?" I said kinda quietly. She jumped out of the bed and came to the door. "Your back, you are okay!?" She asked really fast. "Yea, so can we talk?" I asked a little confused I expected her to be mad about her being grounded. "H*** NO!!!" She said in anger. "Wait your happy one second and mad the next WHAT!?!?" I said in anger and confusion. "Look I'm grounded because of you, I hate you, I wish we never brought you here." She said in a smart tone. I got furious and said, "You want to come out her and do something about it?!?!" I said ready and willing to fight. No one else was in the house they were all outside goofing off or cleaning or talking. Mags opened the door and said "You want to fight me?!?" she said ready to fight too.