Not Again FR!! UGH...

"Come on let's settle this!" I yell and mags swings at me. I dodge and she misses me. I swung at her but she dodged it. We keep going like this for awhile. Still, no one bothered to come into the house. I finally made like someone was coming. She lost her focus and I hit her on the side of the head. I stood back and laughed at her shocked face. Then the fight got real we were slinging each other around, screaming, cussing, hitting, and knocking each other on the floor. Still, no one apparently heard us, or they just plain ignored us. We were upstairs and then she walked close to the steps bad idea. I pushed her down them, but she grabbed me. So, we both flipped down the stairs to the hallway and we made our way to the living room. We were fighting all the way down the hall and then I slung her back and she hit the door knocking it open. She stumbled back into the living room, I walked in behind her. She grabbed a vase and throw it at me. "WTF!!" I said she completely missed me, but she did throw a book and hit me. So then we started throwing things at one another. After we totally destroyed the living room. We moved to the kitchen and started again throwing things and fighting. We are fighting we have totally destroyed the kitchen now. We have broken all the glass plates, cups, bowls, and everything else too. Still, no one hears us really?? We fought in the kitchen a little longer. Then she pushed me back and the back door slung open about the time I feel backward. Someone opened the door not knowing what was going on inside. I don't know who it was but I feel right on top of them. I scrambled to my feet and Mags came out the door. Everyone gathered around trying to find out what was going on. When Daniel saw I was fighting, he tried breaking us up but that didn't work so well. Mags pushed him back into the crowd. We continued fighting till someone went to get Mags parents. They ran up pushing through the crowd till they reached the center of the crowd. They forcefully split us apart. We finally calmed down and separated. They asked what it was all about. We finally spoke and told them what was going on. We both got in trouble, especially when they walked in the house, and saw the damage inside. "Look I don't know what got all this started, but y'all need to take a chill pill." Mags mom said trying to stay cool looking through the house, "y'all really need to clean up this mess."

We got up and cleaned up the mess we made. After, I called all the vampires to a meeting just us, no werewolves! "Y'all look, I know y'all have made friends here, but it's time we move on," I said looking at the floor not able to fully face them. They all started groaning about it. "I know y'all don't want to, but it for the best," I said in a promising voice. "Who is going with me?" I said as I finally looked up. For a short while, no one said anything. "Okay well, I'm just telling y'all now I'll be gone by the time y'all wake in the morning," I swore to it. I left the place we were at and went back to the place I had been staying. I slipped in the back door and up to my bedroom. I started packing my things into a small book bag. I heard what sounded like someone coming upstairs towards my room so I jumped in my bed, pulled my covers up, and pretended to be asleep. Whoever it was, opened the door, saw me, thought I was asleep, and left. I waited to make sure tho. After I was a hundred percent sure whoever it was had gone. I got up and continued my packing. That night a little after 1:00 I slipped out my bedroom window and down the sidewalk to the front gate. I slipped open the gate about that time I hear someone calling my name. I stopped to see who it was it was all the other vampires. "You don't think you are going alone, do you?" Clay said and smiled at me. "Come on, quickly we have to go," I said and with that we were off. We ran all night most likely we were like 20 miles out of town and away from the werewolves by about 7:00 in the morning. We were all tired so we found an abandoned house to sleep in for a few hours. I was laying there resting my eyes in peace when someone or something grabbed me. I went to scream, but it was too late they knocked me out. I woke up in a strange looking place. It was still blurry when my eyes finally adjusted, and I could move again I tried to stand up, but quickly found out I could not I was tied down. I lay there not being able to move. I tried to scream next but failed there was something around my mouth preventing me from making a sound. So I laid there and squirmed till I heard something that sounded like a door opening. I stopped moving and lay there almost lifelessly. "Too late Dee, I know you are awake." Said a very familiar voice. I froze in shock knowing just who had me. After that, I passed out. I woke up freezing and shaking. I struggle to sit up, my hands are still tied to together so are my feet. I finally sit up and look around no wonder I'm cold it looks like I'm in a freezer. I start to squirm trying to break free, but I'm suddenly stopped when someone opened the door.