Katie If You Tell!!..

Mags argued for a little longer before Daniel stepped between us. "Girls calm down!!" He yelled so we would stop. We both looked at him like 'WTF'. They laughed making us laugh. "What are we going to do?" I said. "What are you talking?" Daniel said. "I mean our parents won't let us hang out... y'all seem so nice." I said. "I've got to go," Katie said. "Ok," the rest of us said. I keep looking her direction after she had walked off. "What's wrong?" Mags and Daniel asked. "I don't know I just don't trust her that much," I said still not looking back at them. "Why not?" Mags said. "She has way of squealing and telling lies too. I just put up with her because my parents told me to." I said as I finally stop looking off into the distance. "Should we follow her?" Mags said. "No forget about her," I said unsure. We all hung around at the park for a while. Before we parted ways. I walk up to my house and walk through the front door to a whole bunch of angry faces my parents and my friends parents. I said "O, hey they all went home."

          "It's alright we left a note for them to come here." One of the parents said. "Ok cool!" I said as I started to slip up the stairs as I see Katie sitting on the couch I cut my eye around at her. She looks down and sighs. "No, Dee walk right back down here NOW!" my parents said angrily. 'GGRR' I said as I walked back down the steps and to the living room with everyone else. Soon the rest of my friends walked in and sat down beside me. "Now what do y'all want from us?" I said as me and all my friends cut our eyes at Katie. "Now girls and boys we heard y'all been hanging out with those kids we told you not to, have y'all?" My dad said. "Well guess I shouldn't lie, YEA, and there not just those kids their Werewolves and they really are nice, I don't see the big deal!!" I said with an attitude. "Don't get an attitude with me! You will only make it worse!" My dad said. "The only bad thing around here is her," I said as I pointed at Katie. "I didn't do it!!" she yelled. I stood up and walked towards her and said "O, yea I'm sure of that ." I tried to say in a calm voice. "Really." She said. I wrapped my hands on the collar of her shirt pulling her up off the couch making her eye to eye with me as I said, "See I always knew you were the squealer and runt!!!!!" I said at the top of my voice and then dropped her to the floor. Everyone was looking at me like 'WTF'. "You are going to be grounded for a very long time as goes to the rest of y'all too. So Dee and Hadi go to your room!" My dad said. Me and Hadi got up and stomped off like WHATEVER. We watched out the window as the rest of my friends left. "I can't believe they are really grounding us for this." I said with angry. "Yea!" Hadi said just before our door opened we looked to see our mother standing there. "Girls can we talk?" my mom said. "Guess you will even if we say no." I said not really wanted to talk to her. "Since they won't tell y'all why you can't be around them I will tell y'all." She said. This made me curious "Alright we are listening." I said and Hadi shook her head yes. "See a long time ago when your father was a new Vampire and I was just human I liked this guy and he liked me, well so did your father," She continued, "turns out that the guy I liked was a Werewolf."