Chapter Eleven: Back in the Maze

Note: From this point onwards a small bit of the Newt/Ella drama is inspired by a fanfic I read called Remember Me by _imagine_fantasy_ so thank you for your brilliant mind. If you don't want me to use it I will take it out and substitute it for something else but I'm just using it to get it started and it'll change relatively quickly. I hate saying that I'm being inspired by another fanfic to put this in my story but this little bit of plot will fit perfectly and it's a really good idea that I just had to incorporate in some way.
•••
I woke up to a blaring siren and lots of red flashes. I felt around and figured out that I was in a box, the Greenie box.
Oh, not again, I thought. I couldn't do this again. I waited patiently for the box to stop, and when it did I was dreading what was about to happen. Sunlight flooded the box, making everything visible. Newt jumped down into the box looking at me in awe.

"Newt!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around him. He looked at me in confusion after shaking me off.

"Who the hell are you? How do you know my bloody name?" He asked. I felt tears soaking my eyes but I vowed that I wouldn't cry.

"I'm Ella. You don't r-remember me?" I choked.

"Why should I?"

"You don't remember?"

"No, I'm sorry. Welcome to the Glade though." At that moment a girl ran up to him and grabbed his arm. She had smooth blonde hair and the most brilliant blue eyes. She was stunning.

"Hey, Newtie. What's going on?" She asked, kissing him on the cheek.

"Oh nothing, just introducing the new Greenie."

"Does Greenie have a name?" She asked.

"It's Ella." I told them.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Leah. It's so nice to finally see another girl around here." Then she took Newt and went into the Deadheads.

"Hey Greenie, I'm Minho." The familiar muscular Asian said.

"I know."

"How?"

"It's hard to explain." I replied.

"We'll I've got to go run but welcome to the Glade, Greenie!" He said and ran off. I sat down on the floor and cried. It's all I could do. Around thirty minutes later my tears ran out and Newt and Leah came back from the Deadheads.

"Hey, Ella." Newt said, "Why have you been crying?"

"Oh, no, I haven't." I replied.

"Then why are your eyes red and all wet? I know it's hard coming up in the box bu-"

"I know Newt! I've done it." I yelled.

"Well Alby's going to show you around later so just wait for him."

"I don't think I need to be shown around." I snapped.

"Why?" He asked.

"I already know where everything is."

"How?" Leah asked.

"I've been here before. I told you already."

"How have you been here before?"

"And how do you remember it?" Newt asked.

"It's a long story. Now if you guys want you can leave me alone and go back to making out or whatever you two were doing in the Deadheads." I said, trying not to cry again. "You've changed you know, since the first time I saw you. You'll never be the same."
•••
Wow that was short, I hope you liked it.