3 Obito x Kakashi

Prompt:
Bedtime Routine

Having just gotten back from a mission, Obito and Kakashi were exhausted.

"Start the shower, I'll meet you in there." Obito instructed, grabbing Kakashi's bag off of his back, and walking to their bedroom.

"Alright. Don't take too long." Kakashi responded, walking in the direction of the bathroom they shared.

Obito and Kakashi regularly took showers together. They did it so often, they weren't even aroused by each others naked bodies anymore. Unless it was for intentional intimacy.

Obito entered a steamy bathroom. He saw his lovers clothes neatly folded next to the sink. He continued to take his own clothes off, disregarding the tidiness his partners garments had gestured.

He stepped into the running shower. He arched his back at the stinging temperature of the water.
"Why do you always have it so hot?" Obito asked, leaning against the back of the shower to steer clear of the molten hot liquid.

"You can turn it down if you want." Kakashi offered. Though he liked it hot, he didn't want to hear his lover whine the whole time.

Obito took the offer and turned the water handle an inch or two to the right.
The water cooled down significantly, but Kakashi didn't mind.

Obito stepped back into the water, pressing his body into Kakashi's slightly.

"Here." Kakashi said, handing his lover their shampoo bottle over his shoulder.

"Thank you." Obito responded, taking the offering.

As they both washed up, they did so silently. Every now and then Obito would bump into Kakashi, but they were really just enjoying each other's company, so no words were being exchanged.

Obito started to notice that Kakashi was leaning out of the water.
"Are you ok?" He asked, heating the water slightly, as he suspected that his lover was getting cold.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking." Kakashi responded, turning around to face Obito.

"Your mole is cute." Obito smiled, reaching his hand to run his thumb over the embellishment.

That simple complement was often said by Obito. He knew how to get on Kakashi's good side, or how to get him to open up about anything. No matter how many times Obito said it, it always packed the same punch, it always swept Kakashi off of his feet.

Kakashi blushed angrily, turning away from his lover.

Obito chuckled, running his hand down Kakashi's rib cage and over his nipples.

"Stop that." He urged, setting his own hands over Obito's, pushing them away gently.

"Why are you mad at me?" Obito asked, giving his lover puppy dog eyes. His tone of voice was playful.

"I'm not mad at you." Kakashi chuckled, stepping back into the stream of water.
He reached over Obito's shoulder and turned the water off.

They stepped out of the shower and wrapped towels around each other's waists.
Kakashi grabbed their clothes off the counter and Obito opened the bathroom door for him.
They walked to their bedroom and began to get dressed.

"Why do you wear that when you sleep, Kakashi?" Obito asked, pulling down his lovers mask as he had just put it on.

Kakashi rolled his eyes, and kissed Obito's finger tips.
"I can take it off for tonight." He offered.

Obito's hand fell to his side and he smiled.
"Anything I ask you to do, you do. When have you been so well behaved?" He asked.

"I would've done anything you asked me to do. You've just never asked me of anything." Kakashi challenged, laying on their bed.

Obito said nothing and laid beside his lover.

They were silent for a couple of minutes.
Obito was stiff as a board; laying next to Kakashi without a word.

Kakashi rolled into Obito's side and grabbed onto his arm. He nuzzled his face into his shoulder and knotted his legs into his lovers.

Obito returned the snuggle and smiled.

"Good night." Kakashi said, fluttering his eyes closed.

"What about dinner?" Obito asked, sitting up from the cuddle.

"Really?" Kakashi responded. Now he was annoyed. He instigated their embrace, something he never does, and the only thing his lover can think of is food.
"Lay back down you brat." He ordered, pulling Obito's arm so he would fall back into their bed.

(704)