25 Obito x Kakashi

⚠️- Mentions of Sexual Assault- ⚠️
- Graphic Language-

Obito and Kakashi were having a peaceful night. It wasn't the smartest idea to be out in the open on an S-rank mission, but the weather was perfect for a night walk.

"I hope this mission ends soon." Obito groaned.

"Stop complaining." Kakashi demanded, always finding his partners whining bothersome.

The two men began to joke with each other again. They laughed and smiled while on their stroll through the surrounding woods. Eventually, they sat down against a tree while they leaned on each other.

"We should head back to camp." Kakashi sighed, "It's violating policy to be away from base mid mission."

"You're such a buzzkill." Obito scoffed. His lover was right, but there was no reason to tell him that.

After some walking, Kakashi stopped the two of them.
"Wait...Do you hear that?" He asked.

Before Obito could respond, or Kakashi could even act on his suspicion, they were both tackled by dark figures.

"Shit!" Obito cried out, activating his Sharingan.

Kakashi did the same, but their acts were both in vain. The figures hit the two men over the head with some sort of weapon before they could even fight back.

"I can't wait to have our fun with these two." One of the figures said, as they helped their three other companions tie and position Obito and Kakashi.

"Me neither!" One replied, triumphant that they had captured the notorious Konoha duo.

About an hour later, Obito was startled awake by someone yelling and struggling. He heard his name being called and he jumped into action, well, he tried to. He soon realized that his hands were tied up, so he couldn't move an inch. After this discovery was added, his mind turned back to the person who had called his name.

"Kakashi?!" He yelled, "What the hell?!" Obito squirmed violently, the need to help his lover overwhelming him.

"Oh, the Uchiha's awake." One of the figures pointed out. Their attention completely shifted to Obito, as they turned their attentiveness away from Kakashi.

As the ninja got a break from being thrashed around, he took in deep breaths through his nose to calm himself down.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Obito was enraged, mainly over the treatment of his partner. He activated his Sharingan to try and intimidate the assailants.

"What's that eye of your going to do? You're tied up." One of the figures laughed harshly.

"What happened Kakashi?" Obito whispered, trying to get an idea for their predicament and of his lovers physical state. He saw that his mask was pulled down just below his nose, there was no telling what they had done to Kakashi while he was out.

"They were talking about assaulting me." Kakashi said calmly, knowing that his distress would only worry Obito more.

"Holy shit..." Obito sighed angrily. His head fell as he tried to figure out a way to break free from his rope bindings.

"I'll be fine Obito." Kakashi assured, "I won't let them do that to me. Even if they do end up doing that to me, I'll be fine."

"I know you'll be fine, but it's about not being able to do anything while they do that to you." Obito looked back up into Kakashi's eyes. They stared at each other for a couple seconds, getting lost in one another for a moment.

Their moment was interrupted by one of the four assailants grabbing the silver hair of one of them.

"Keep your hands off of him, you scum!" Obito demanded, jerking towards the man, but still being kept in place by his binding.

"What? Don't like to watch your mission partner sucking someone's dick?" One of the man teased.

"He's more than my mission partner! He's my lover!" Obito couldn't control his anger anymore. His Sharingan had been activated for a while now, not phasing the attackers.

"Wow, that's surprising." One of the men proclaimed, circling around Kakashi.

The four men laughed. One of them kneeled down to tear at Kakashi's clothes.

"I fucking told you! Don't. Touch. Him." Obito could feel the ropes digging into the skin on his wrists as he struggled more.

All the men did was laugh, as they continued to undress Kakashi right in front of Obito.

Kakashi held his breath as he didn't want to fuel the men's wrath by his pleads of any kind.

"Jesus, you're more unsightly than I thought." One of the men laughed as he mocked Kakashi's naked body.

The men walked around to the other side of Kakashi, letting them in reach of Obito.
As they were unbuckling their pants, Obito swept their legs from under them. He stood himself up and shielded Kakashi on the floor. He wasn't going to let these men go alive.

After dealing with the attackers, Obito stood over Kakashi.
"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, they didn't get far." Kakashi sighed as he dressed himself.

Obito knelt to the floor and held Kakashi close in a hug.
"I should've listened to you." He admitted.

"You probably should have." Kakashi chuckled lightly, still trying to dress himself.

"Yeah." Obito sighed in agreement.

(863)