31 Guy x Kakashi

"Are you sure this is really a good idea?" Kakashi asked.

"Of course I am! I've never been wrong about stuff like this." Guy pointed at himself enthusiastically.

"Right..." Kakashi was skeptical. The last time Guy decided to take him on a date, it turned into a fight with other ninja. He didn't notice that he had taken Kakashi onto reserved land, and the ninja were just startled by their presence and thought they were hostile. There was no harm done.
"Are you going to tell me where we're going then?" Kakashi asked.

"Of course not. It's supposed to be a surprised." Guy defended.

"Do you even know where you're going?"

"Stop with the questions Kakashi. We'll get there when we get there." Guy was kind of lost, but he wasn't going to admit that to Kakashi. He was leading him through the village; he didn't plan on leaving the village, so it couldn't be that hard to find his way to the view he found the day before.

A couple more minutes of walking, Guy had found what he was looking for.

"Right there." Guy pointed out, literally pointing to an open field.

"Over there? Ok." Kakashi smiled. This soft field was already better than the chaos they endured with Guys last location.

They stood quietly for a moment, taking in the sunny sky's above them.

"It looks better at sunset." Guy assured, finding the view at this time of day quite disappointing.

"Then why didn't you take me here at sunset?" Kakashi chuckled, bending over to level his face with Guys playfully.

Guy didn't have an answer for that. He probably should have done that, but he didn't. Out of shame, he changed the subject. He turned Kakashi's Hokage hat around, so the fabric in the back would cover his face. The other man was confused, so he sat still.
Soon Guy lifted the cloth to reveal Kakashi's monotone face.

"That's what it'll be like when I marry you." Guy stated.

Kakashi was sort of stunned by the comment. His eyes widened slightly and his face became warm.
"Why would I be the one wearing the veil?" He tried to keep his cool demeanor lifted.

"Would you not want to?"

"I'm not saying that I wouldn't want to marry you, but who said you couldn't wear the veil?" Kakashi leaned his head on Guys shoulder.

"I did." He wrapped his arms around Kakashi's back.

"If I'm wearing the veil, then you're proposing." Kakashi comprised. The main reason he laid his head on Guys shoulder was to hide his blushing face. They were talking and planning their wedding so casually.

"That seems fair. What kind of ring do you want?" Guy asked.

Kakashi chuckled humorously. "The same ring as you." He smiled.

"Ok. I'll get you the same ring as me." Guy patted Kakashi on the back, signaling him to recoil from the hug, but he didn't.
Guy sighed and came to terms with the situation he was in. He had figured that Kakashi was all blushy from their wedding planning, so that's why he was nestled into his shoulder. He can't hide much from him these days.

(530)