4 Minato x Kakashi

⚠️-Heavily Implied Yaoi-⚠️ (I don't go into detail, but it's very much happening •_•)

"Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura called out, running with some of her friends.

"Oh, hello Sakura. Can I do something for you?" Kakashi responded, closing the book he was reading.

"We have something for you." Sakura looked back at her friends and then back at Kakashi.

"What? Like a present? Is it my birthday?" He chuckled, leaning over to level slightly with the girls in front of him.

"We got you a wedding gift." Ino smirked, holding up a small, paper gift bag.

"It's a little early for that, don't you think?" Kakashi asked, straightening back out. "I'm not even engaged."

"We just wanted to give it to you now." Temari smiled, grabbing the bag from Ino and holding it out to Kakashi.

Kakashi took hold of the bag and held it to his chest. "Thank you ladies." He said.

"We'll help you with it." TenTen giggled, urging Kakashi to the general direction of her home.

"I have to head home, to the Red House. I don't have time for this. I'm sorry." The Jonin stopped the posse of girls from pushing him.

"That's perfect! We can do it there." Sakura compromised.

"Ok...?" Kakashi agreed skeptically.

~Later~

"Ok. What was so important that you had to chase me all the way home?" Kakashi asked, as him and the group of Chunin girls settled in a vacant room.

"We have a gift for you, that's all." Hinata said shyly.
The other girls giggled to her.

TenTen pulled a bundle of clothing out of the gift bag and passed it through Sakura and Ino to make its way to Kakashi.

"What is this?" He asked, holding the pieces of clothing in the air.

"Like we said: it's a wedding gift." Temari smirked.

"Well...I appreciate the gift, but I don't think I'll ever get a chance to wear it." Kakashi was confused, he had no idea why his students had done this.

"You can wear it right now." Sakura smiled, tugging on the Jonin's vest to undress him.

"Calm down Sakura! What are you doing?" Kakashi asked, his face becoming slightly flush under his mask.

The rest of the girls surrounded Kakashi and they forced him to change into the clothes they gifted him.
Though Kakashi managed to break free for a moment to put the finishing touches on himself. Embarrassment would've overwhelmed him if his female subordinates put fasten, lace top stockings on him themselves.

"You're so cute!" The girls screamed, Hinata staying quiet.

"Why was this necessary?" Kakashi asked embarrassingly, lifting the skirt of the dress the female Chunin's forced him into, to adjust the strap of his stockings.

"Follow us." Ino demanded, grabbing Kakashi's hand, along with TenTen and Temari, to pull him.

Kakashi struggled to not trip over the edge of the maid style dress.
He was praying that no one would walk down the hallways and see him in such an indecent outfit.

A couple seconds later he could see the Hokage office door, and then he finally realized what the girls were trying to do.
"Wait, hold on!" He shouted, trying to pull his arm form the girls.

Once they reached the Hokage office doors, the girls push Kakashi into the door, causing him to trip on his dress. He fell through the door onto the floor.

"Huh? Kakashi?" Minato asked, looking up from his paperwork.

"Sorry to bother you Minato-San." Kakashi staggered to his feet, hoping his superior wouldn't notice his outfit.

"What are you wearing?" Minato asked, smiling a little.

"I know it's indecent for a professional setting. I apologize." Kakashi bowed in rueful, his face flush and red.

"No, it's alright." Minato smirked. "Come sit with me." He patted his lap with an innocent smile.

Kakashi looked at the ground.
"O-Ok." He stuttered out, gripping his dress in his hands.

He slowly walked over to Minato and stood next to him.
Minato frowned and grabbed Kakashi's shoulders, pulling him into his lap.

Kakashi was still for a moment, caught off guard by the sudden movement to Minato's lap.

"You're very cute." Minato smiled, sliding his hands over Kakashi's body.

"M-Minato-San? What are you doing?" Kakashi asked, beginning to pant slightly.

Minato ignored the question, "Why are you wearing this?" He asked, continuing to explore Kakashi's body with his hands.

"T-The girls." Kakashi huffed, leaning his body into Minato's chest. "They called it an early wedding gift."

"That was nice of them." Minato smiled, slipping his hand up Kakahsi's dress, and caressing his lower thigh.

Kakashi gulped.

"You look nice." Minato smiled once more, knowing that his actions were getting Kakashi worked up.

"T-Thank you." Kakashi managed to choke out.

Minato stood up from his office chair and held Kakashi up with him.
"Do you want to show me your outfit?" Minato whispered into Kakashi's ear, setting him down.

Kakashi said nothing but followed through with Minato's request.
He stood in front of Minato and exposed his lingerie like stockings by lifting the front part of his dress.

Minato chuckled slightly and pushed into Kakashi's body, pushing them both to the ground. He pressed in between Kakashi's legs, mounting them in the air by the pressure of their contact
Minato pulled Kakashi's mask down, quickly pressing his mouth to Kakashi's. Soon their tongues intertwined.

"Minato-San...What if someone walks in on us?" Kakashi asked, wrapping his arms around Minato's neck.

"It's ok. They won't want to come in when they hear you moaning." Minato smirked, and slid his hand up Kakashi's back from under his dress. His cold hands made Kakashi arch his back with a soft moan.

"You say such lewd things." Kakashi complained.

Minato smirked once again, and caressed Kakashi's chest.

They started to make love in Minato's office.
Minato had a habit of picking Kakashi up while they made love and move him around.
Minato had held Kakashi with his legs open in front of the big window behind his desk.

"M-Minato-San..." Kakashi huffed, his head going limp for a moment. "What if someone...sees us?" He was in so much pleasure he couldn't breath properly.

"Who wouldn't they want to see your perfect body?" Minato asked, nipping on Kakashi's ear.
"I'll have to thank Sakura and her friends for my gift." Minato chuckled, grunting a little.

"I'm gonna..." Kakashi warned, wrapping his arm around the back of Minato's neck.

"Me too." Minato replied, slowing his thrust to ease himself into finishing.

When they finished, Kakashi dropped to the floor. Minato followed suit.

"I got the window dirty." Kakashi said, panting, struggling to regain his breath.

"That's ok. I got your insides dirty." Minato smirked, referring to the mess that was slowly leaking out of Kakashi.

"You're such a pervert Minato-San." Kakashi wiped away saliva that had dropped from his mouth.

"I love you too." Minato responded innocently.

(1159)