27 Guy x Kakashi

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto yelled, as he barged into the mans home. It was too late when he realized he had intruded onto something private.
"Ew, gross! Sensei, that's so smutty!" Was all Naruto had to say to the sight before him.

Kakashi was straddling Guy on the living room couch. The older Jonin was shirtless, while Kakashi still had the majority of his clothes on, except for his mask, but he quickly improvised by covering his face with his hand.

"Naruto! You need to learn to knock!" Kakashi shouted, obviously embarrassed, but he kept his perch upon Guy.

"It's not my fault you and Guy-sensei were doing something dirty!" Naruto defended.

"Just leave Naruto. There's no need for you to be here." Kakashi rolled his eyes as he gestured to the door his student had entered from.

"Dattebayo!" Naruto ran out of his teachers apartment in an obvious hurry. On his way to tell anyone who would listen to him, that Konoha's very own Copy Ninja and Green Beast were in relations with each other.

"He's probably going to tell everyone, you know?" Guy warned, sliding his hands into the head of silver matted hair.

"He totally killed the mood." Kakashi whined, falling onto Guys chest as he kept his hands in his hair.

"I think we have bigger worries than that Kakashi." Guy smiled nervously.

The two Jonin's stuck by each other the next day. They tried to avoid Naruto as best they could, but when they went out to eat that night, they ran into his smug face.

"Did you need something Naruto?" Kakashi asked, loosening the grip on Guys hand that hung between them.

Guy noticed this and was a little irritated. Not with Kakashi, but with Naruto, as he was the one that made Kakashi uncomfortable enough to not want to hold his hand.

"I just wanted to say that your secret is safe with me." Naruto put his right hand over his heart and his left hand to his forehead, in salute.

"Bullshit Naruto. We know you already told Sakura." Kakashi was annoyed, even through his mask it was noticeable.

Guy wrapped his arm around Kakashi's waist in defiance.
"We don't mind if you tell people Naruto. It's not really a secret." He gave a toothy smile, as he pressed the other Jonin's side into his own.
Kakashi was a bit surprised, but he didn't object Guys accusations.

It really wasn't a secret. The two of them did practically everything together. Missions, lunch breaks, training, mid-day naps. They shared their good and bad news, their injuries, and even their classified missions. Sure it was against the rules, but they trusted each other with their lives.

"Really?! I can tell people?" Naruto asked, in disbelief.

"Sure. Just don't go making up lies." Guy smiled, still pressed into Kakashi, "Tell them truthfully. Me and Kakashi are in love."

"Dattebayo! Sakura isn't going to believe this!" Naruto ran off, leaving the two Jonin to themselves.

Guy chuckled a little, proud that he had warded off the Genin.

"Why did you say all that?" Kakashi asked, a little embarrassed that everyone in the village would now know of their relationship.

"I'm sorry. I let my mouth get the better of me. I shouldn't have said all of that." Guy scratch the back of his head in guilt.

"It's alright." Kakashi leaned his body into Guy, relaxing the both of them.

"Let's just eat at home." Guy suggested.

"That's a good idea." Kakashi agreed, "I'll make you some Tempura."

"That sounds great." Guy smiled again.

(602)