chapter 26

Adrian

Today well I gotta doctors appointment then we going to meet up with shad ,Mia ,b ,and tre 👌 Mia had her baby she so fucking cute.

I get up making sure not to wake August he hasn't gotten any sleep lately always worried about me . I get up take a 30 minute shower.

I get dressed in black joggers , black and gold a Los Angeles Lakers shirt, my gold and black kobes socks , my black and gold kobes, my gold chain August just got me , with black earring .

I grab my gold ring August got me and I was ready. I look nice in black and gold 😻😻💯. Aug would love this can't wait till he see it .

I go down stairs and make August breakfast I make him pancakes ,eggs ,bacon ,sausage, French toast and orange juice .

I hear the shower going so I guess he up but I still wanna give him breakfast in bed so I put his food on a tray and walk up stairs. He only has on a towel and it's making me horny just looking at him.

"Hey baby." Aug said kissing my lip. He had put on underwear and a t shirt o fuck .

"U made u breakfast in bed u been working hard papa August " I say and he lays in bed and I hand him his tray . I walk downstairs and get mine then go sit with August on the bed.

After we eat August get ready in the same thing as me .😼

We look cute Asf so I take a couple pictures of us and post one on Instagram I caption it auggie pooh and I 👫💏💦👅😻.

After I grab a bucket hat that's all black with gold liner , August got on a gold one with black liner . My hair is flat ironed btw yall.

Everything at the doctor went well . The babies are fine and I'm fine we found out the boy will come out first because he's closer than the girl. August is so happy to be a dad .

We were in the car on our way to bw3 to meet up with the squad for lunch I missed my brothers and the girls I'm always with aug.

Once we get there I see my brothers and they girls I missed them .

"Poohkie." Shad yells hugging me and I hug him back .

"I missed you brother ." I say and he laughs then Tre running up and hugs me watching the baby bump .

" I missed u baby sis haven't seen u in forever." Tre said and I feel bad now so I start crying . These hormones are gettin to me .

"I'm sorry ." I say crying and August runs up trying to calm me down .

"It's not your fault sis we been busy to ." Shad say and he slap Tre head " sorry sis its my your fault at all I was just playing stop crying please ." Tre said and I stop crying .

" it's the babies they been fucking with a niggas emotions ." I say and everybody laugh I say hey to my girls and hug them . We sit down to eat and we started talking about all our fun together .

Aug and I tell them about twins and shit and they all seem happy .

"I can't believe u fucked my sister mane." Shad would mumble every once and awhile . We were all paying for our food when August paid for it all which was hella nice of him .

We go see the baby that Mia just had sense she should be in bed rest she wasn't missing our time together .

at Mia and Shad house

The baby is so cute I'm in love with her already. I gotta niece she's beautiful asf . I can't wait to have my little girl. She has hella good hair .

I love holding her . "If she look like Mia when she get older yall inns have hell with these little boys ." I say and shad look at me like I'm crazy .

"Nah bc ima show her what aan supposed to treat her like . Ima take her on dates ,get her hair done and sit with her,ima get her nails done and pay for it . Ima show her what she want in a mans with her and her mama." Shad say and I smile

"I believe u bro u and Tre showed me how a man supposed to treat me ." I say and they smile . " baby ma was wondering if we should go buy her house to see the girls she need a babysitter tonight." August say and I smile .

After another hour of us being there we left and went to August mom house . Once we get there I see the girls man I've missed them . I hug all 3 of em and then I hug ma .

"Hey ma." I say hugging her . "Ma guess what ?" August say and I look at him questioning . " what boy don't play with me ." Ma say and he smile. "We having twins boy and girl ."

He say and she smile" 2 more grand babies yes thank God ." She said and I laugh . "Yea 2 we already got they names ." I say and she smile .

"Aunty Adrian what's they names?" Kay Kay asked. "August the 3rd and Abrianna." August say and I look at him funny.

"She asked me ." I say sitting on his lap and he laugh. " eww yall nasty ." Chay say and I laugh.😂👅✋

"Nah baby it's called love ." I say and she smile . " does love make a baby?" Mya asked and August look at me and I laugh.

"Mya when u get older you'll know baby." Aug said and I keep laugh . "Dinner ready." Ma yell and we say grace then we eat.

It was so good and a nice dinner we talked the whole time . They kept me laughing 😂😂✋. Me and August kept the girls for a sleep over because we missed them and ma need a break .

Once we got there we all changed into our pjs and had a movie night it was turnt. We watched about 5 movies.

On the 6 movie we all fell asleep in the movie room . It was a nice ass day.

(A/n sorry I haven't been posting school has been a bitch . If I want to keep my gpa up I gotta stay focused. I got all a's 1b so I'm doing good but I'll be posting more . Tell me what yall think tho bye 😂✋😻😩👅👅💩💦👌💏👫😼4⃣❓👭💍😭🎊👊😿🎉)