Chapter 22

Adrian
Hour an hour 1 hour we've been sitting here and not a word not a ima be a daddy or I gotta lil swimmer nothing . Not a word and it kinda hurt its nothing like when my brothers found out they girls was pregnant they wAs so happy and over joyed . The lady came back with my food and I ate don't get it twisted ima eat with or with out August same with this baby ima have it with or with out him .

"Shit." I hear him mumble. "He can speak ." I say and he glares at me hard like if looks can kill I'll be dead. "Sorry." I mumble eating my food. "Listen August I get if u not ready to be a dad I get I .I can go stay with Shad and B or Tre and Mia . I don't wanna fuck u up your career just starting off and I know u busy and not ready for a child but I'm keeping it." I say and he look at me

"U not leaving and I wanna keep it but I'm so busy do u even have time for a baby ? Listen ima take care of mine bc I'm I love with u so we gonna have u little August I was just shocked." He said and I smiled "I do have time for a baby I'm at home most of the time plus I already have it planned baby." I say as he look at me funny like she fucking crazy .

"Tell me I'm all ears." He say and I smile hella hard I hope he can listen bc ima about to give em hell."well I'm only about a month so we don't know the sex or shit but we can pack my bag for the hospital. I was thinking we would get some shit that's unisex boys and girls ha know just white ,green, and blue shit just basic colors .

I always wanted my kid to have a nice room I wanted there names on the walls and big teddy bears and shit I want Nola shit some were for u . If it's a girl I want her room to be light green her name in white with a white crib . I wanted like a lil tv in there so I could put it on Dora or something while I'm in there.

I always want some Nola shit like in white letters so Nola and Daddy's princess . just glo her room up baby.Now for a boi I want it Gold and black with gold letters I want a mommy's prince in letters plus his name in gold . I want Nola in gold betters get him a black teddy bear that say prince August . always I want it to be so sexy like prince August in big letters instead of his name .

Same with the girls princess Arianna sound so perfect to me I really want a girl but a boy would be fucking awesome a star football player bc I don't fuck with basketball." I say and Aug laugh at me and I blink . "Baby that sound perfect.

I really like that and we got a 6 bed room house we can take the one next to ours and make it a baby room plus we can get a baby monitor and have one in the baby room . Then we can take another room And make it a play room with toys ,gameS, food, everything . I always want to have a say in the names . What about those.?"

"I was thinking for a girl Arianna , Aria,Jada ,Natalie , Kayla ,Kylie , or Jayla ." I say N he smiles . "I want it to start with an A Arianna is the winner for a girl Arianna Aria Alsina ." He say and I nod my head I love that name . "For a boy now it's gonna Be August Anothoy Alsina the 3rd." I say and he smile ." Yelp he gonna be a pimp." Aug said and I stall face him.

" if our Daughter look anything like me u gonna have so many problems ." I say and he turn his face up . "Not if she act like u then we not gonna have a problem ." Aug said and I laugh then act mad . "What that mean?" I ask him then he laugh.

"Such a bad actress but I mean she ain't gonna trust until she know she found that one of gonna love her ,care fr her .treat her like a queen , and tell the truth ." He say and I blush mane fuck Augustt lol. "But she gonna have the 3 B's ." I say and he stall face my ass hard .
"Brains 📕,beauty😻,and booty🍑." I say and he looking mean I'm laughing hard asf . "When yo doctors appointment ?" He asked and I smile he gonna be at everyone I already know . "Tuesday ." I say and he smile "I'll be there ima be at every one of them appointments ." He say and I smile ." I know u will baby u wouldn't miss it for the world and I love u even more for that." I say and kiss his lips god I love those lips.
"Let's go I wanna go home ." I say and August throw a 100 bill down and we leave there . August stop by a book store and we spent over 100 dollars getting baby books witch was so cool . We drove home and I changed into something comfortable . And we start reading .

After about 2 hours of reading or more I'm so fucking bored and it's about 1 am I need my sleep. "Let's go to bed baby." I say and he grab my hand and lead me upstairs .

We go lay in the bed and he turn on his side and put his phone on the charger I do the same then I get a texted .

Hubby👅💦👫😻: I love u baby I can't wait to have a 👶 baby with u . We gonna be one big happy family 👪.

Wifey🍑💦👅👫:I love u too baby 💙 nothing gonna happen we gonna be the Alsinas 👪.

Hubby 👅💦👫😻:one day ima put a ring on your left finger baby 💍 and u gonna be mine forever and always 💍👫😻 I love u .

Wifey🍑💦👅👫: yass and my name with Really be Adrian Alsina and I love u too 💙.

Hubby👅💦👫😻: goodnight baby💙😈.

Wifey🍑💦👅👫: goodnight now give me a kiss👄💙😈.

He turn around and kiss me and I fall asleep with his arms wrapped around me and my face in his chest . I'm with the love of my life and I know it .

(a/n 😻💙👪💦🍑👶👫👿📕👅💯😾😭💍👏😂🏈✊😈👄😹 . All done they was just talking not much thinking wich I thought was good for me sense I'm all about hem thinking and nt talking . But I'm sorry it's short but it's night and I wrote it fast asf. He was coo after all that shit but bye I hope yall like they names .)