Chapter 7

AUGUST

I wake up around 12:00 am . I take a 30 minute shower, get dressed in all black and white  with a beanie that say ghetto , and a jacket. After getting ready I head to Adrian ,Shad , and Tre place . We had this huge drop today if everything goes right all of us gonna be balling Lol.

About 10 minutes later I get there I hop out and knock. "Wassup bro. u ready for this drop?" Tre asked as I walked in
" Yeah my nieces need some new shit." I say sitting down.
"Yeah but what time is the drop ?" Shad asked.
"8pm but we gotta get everything ready plus we gotta make sure it ain't a set up strap up." I say and they nod .
Then we start smoking a blunt . After we finish its about time to go so we hop up. " Is Adrian here?" I ask I wanna kiss before I leave . " yeah she in her room." Shad say and I nod give them the keys and tell them give me 5.

" babe?" I yell and I walk in her room to see her only in a bra and panties . "Damn." I say to myself looking at her from the back .
"August ? August! Why are y in here?" She asked she seem shocked kinda cute .
" I came to kiss u and tell u I'll see you later but I like this right now ."I say looking her up and down . She getting yungin Jr excited y'all lol.

"August my eyes are up here." She said pointing to her eyes . "can I have a kiss I gotta go baba." I say begging her .
" come here and get one papi ." I walk over and kiss her but I had to deepen it like who wouldn't.
She wrapped her legs around me but then I had to stop BC I heard a honk .

"Baby I gotta go.We can finish this later dinner at my place? ." I say and she nods and I peck her lips.
I run to the car and tell them I had to wait for her to get dressed and they nod.

At the trap.

" are y'all sure everything ready?" Shad asked one more time me and Tre nod .
"Straps ready ? Okay lets go." I say and we get in the all black van.
"We got an hour before 8 its only 7 ." Tre said . "The drive is 40 minutes so we can 50 with traffic." Shad said and we nod.

Once we got there.....

Adrian

I've been shopping with the girls ever sense after August left. Y'all he had me wanting him so bad but its to early for sex.
"Y'all I gotta tell Tre something but I'm scared." Mia said as we walked to the food court .
"What is it?" B asked and we both looked at Mia .
"I'm pregnant." Mia said looking down at her hands.
" That's awesome ." I B said smiling.

" no what if he doesn't want me? I've been avoiding him for like a week." She said on the verge of tears I've never seen her like this.
" Tre ain't like that . Girl he in love with u." I say and she smiles a little .
We all got chicken & fries then sat to eat .
"Wassup ma." Some random dudes came up to us .
"Yall got names?" another one asked.
"Yes . there leave us, the fuck ,alone now." I say B And Mia die laughing .
"Mane Fuck y'all ain't nobody want y'all anyway." They said walking we kept laughing.