Chapter 16

August

I've been waiting for that test for like a week and my game even been off. Adrian been here with me waiting like the good girl she is but I mean it ain't her problem . Kila stupid ass been over my ma house so much that me and Adrian can't even go over there . Adrian really hates her guts I don't blame her. I mean I don't want this to be mine because I want Adrian to carry my seed first.

I want to take her to all those baby classes and buy shit for the baby . But other than worrying with the baby bullshit I sent in 3 demo's for 3 different places . Adrian got skills y'all like no tomorrow she my little manager. Me and her been fucking every time we fuck a new song comes out of it like she put in work .

Adrian been helping me with my music and going to her job I told her to quit and just send money but she ain't about to live off me . I love that about her she independent asf she don't need me at all. "Baby get yo phone its annoying me." Adrian yells snapping me out my thoughts .

(Phone convo)

Ap: Mr alsina its the DNA office with the results for lovan .

A: Yes his is he and do I need to go pick something up?

Ap: Yes we have your papers here and everything is done sir.

A: is there anyway u could tell me now.

Ap: No Sir I'm sorry we are not allowed to over the phone . But everything is done and ready you can come get it anytime .

A: I'm on my way thank you.

Ap: Thank you have a nice day.

(Emd of call)

"Baby lets go the results are done." I say grabbing my hat and keys .

"Let's go get this over with." Adrian said grabbing a hat and grabbing my hand.

"Baby its not mine okay."I say as I open the door for her .

"What if it is?" She asked typing on her phone .

"Then idk okay I just don't want us to change." I say kissing her hand .

"It won't ." She said showing a smile I haven't seen in a week . "promise ." I say smiling at her smile. "Promise." She said back . After about 30 minutes we pulled up to the DNAs office. I open the door for her and we walk in hand in hand .

"I'm Mr Alsina here to pick up papers." I say to a man sitting at the front desk . "Here you go sir . Have a nice day." The name said handing me papers . i thanked him then we left out and headed to my ma house . We know that trick Kila gonna be there so we thought we'd out em there .

"Ma we got the papers." I yell and walk to the loving room . Were her and kila were sitting watching tv and laughing . Adrian looked at me and I knew what she was thinking but it don't matter if kila here IMA have Adrian no matter what.

"Really well let's find out of I have a grand baby by your first love." My ma said and I seen the look on Adrian face. "She was never my first love she was just some hoe . Adrian is my first love." I say and Adrian smiles hard asf showing her dimples.

I open the paper and I smile wide asf. "I'm not the father ! I'm not the father!." I yell and start dancing . "Baby your not the father ." Adrian yelled kissing me . Then we both dance she really is my number 1 fan . "Wow I could've swore it was you August ." Kila said walking up to me and trying go hug me but Adrian pushed her off of me .

"Don't touch my man ya dig." Adrian said hugging me and I laughed at her crazy ass. "Um well I'll always be in lovans life ." my ma said then her and kila hug . "Ma really like she lied to you and u still fucking with her." I say shaking my head.

"august she has nobody ." my ma said looking me up and down . "She playing you like cards ma." I say looking at her and my ma. "No August she's not that hoe you with now is playing you. You don't need a hoe you need a real women like Kila . who will take care of yo kids ,feed you, make you a family . Adrian is not the wife type." My ma said pointing to Adrian .

"No ma you wrong Kila the hoe here Adrian the real women . She cook, clean ,gotta job , and does anything to make me happy and I want a family with her . she is wifey type." I yell back .

"Stop yelling please." Adrian said after a while of yelling back and forth . "August listen I don't want to rip your family apart maybe we shouldnt be together anymore . Your mom hates me and wants you with someone else. Maybe you and kila should be together your mom approves of her ." Adrian said and I had I think for a moment.

"Baby no fuck her and them please don't do this." I begg Adrian not to leave me like this I need her . "August I'm sorry but I hate this yelling I want you and you Mom to be okay and it won't be aslong as I'm here." She said walking out the house and now I was angry as hell. "See what you did ma you ran her off . don't call me don't even think about me .if its not about Kay,mya of Shay don't call me fuck you." I yell before leaving her hell of a house .

I went to the trap and Shad was there but Tre wasn't . I needed to get fucked up . I Smoked around 7 blunts and that's all I remember after I passed out .

1 week later

Adrian

Its been a week and he still hasn't even opened an eye . His mom tried to apologize to me but I wouldn't even look at her . Its all her fault if she would have just let me and him be happy none of this would have happened . I've been at the hospital for the past week with August and its hard for me watching him like this .

He in a coma the dortor said it won't last long but its killing me . I've rarely ate the only things I do are shower and watch him . I got fired from my Job because I didn't go in or call in so I just let it go fuck that job .

Tre and Shad stay coming to see if I'm okay and if August is woke up it don't work . I pray every night that he okay but he not ik he not but still . I miss my baby I miss his kiss, him in me, His hugs, his touch ,laugh,smile, voice, his everything .

"Adrian." I heard a low voice say it was August it was my baby. "August ." I say running over to the bed. "Adrian baby look in sorry about my mom just don't leave me ." he said laying in the bed . "Never august never again I love you I'm sorry for even thinking of it." I say holding his hand.

"I love you to baby now what happen why am I here." He asked as I ikissed his lips over and over again. "Shad said you were at the trap and smoked and drank so much. He said he tried to stop you but you woudnt ." I say and he closed his eyes.

"I remember I was mad and heart broken I didn't want to feel the pain I wanted yo be numb." He said and I feel bad about every thing . " your mom came to see you. she apologize to me and you." I say to him sitting in a chair next to him. "I'll talk to her when she get her mind right." He said sucking his teeth .

" I missed you so much ." I say smiling knowing my baby is okay . "I missed you to even tho ya know." He said laughing and so do I.

"Come lay with me." August said patting the bed . I lay with him and we fall asleep together . I missed him so much.

(The end of his chapter I'm sick again but by)