Chapter 8

August

I've never been happier y'all on some real shit I like waking up with her in my arms. She so warm and cuddley its cute asf. I woke up before her  its like 10:00am I don't wanna wake her up so I slide outta bed quick and quite.
          After I'm outta I take a 30 minute shower I get dressed,and brush my teeth then head downstairs to make breakfast.(outfit in mm).
             I make her pancakes, eggs,bacon ,and orange juice yeah I treat my lady right . I only do this for my lil ladies but now for my ladie.
        I put it on a tray and head upstairs trying to surprise her ya know I'm just nice like that .
         "Baby wake up." I say shaking the bed after a couple minutes of me doing that she wakes up.
   "Good morning Auggie!" She said happy .
"I made you breakfast." I say and her eyes light up like a Christmas tree . I hand her the tray and head downstairs to get my food .
      " let's watch tom and jerry." I say and she nods her head turning it to my show .
"Baby this is really good . Were did you learn to cook?" She asked looking at me .    "My ma thought me ." I said and she nods and finishes her food .
       "Baby you never talk about ya ma or pops. What's with that?" I ask/say.
      "They were killed a couple years back in a car accident." She said drinking her juice.

" I'm sorry baby I didn't know." I say looking at her but she didn't even look sad .   "Nah its coo shit happen." She said finishing her  juice.
         " Let me take this downstairs." I say taking our plates downstairs. I put em in the dishwasher and start it .I walk back upstairs get in bed and wrap my arms around Adrian.

"I need to shower so let me go." She say giggling trying to get out my grip.
"Don't leave Me baby." I say doing puppy dog eyes.
"Sorry baba I'll be back in 30-40 ." she said laughing

"Seconds?" I ask happy..  "Minutes goofy." She said back getting up heading into the bathroom .
I just sit and watch TV because we gonna have a fun day out and she don't even know it yet.

Adrian

He asked me about my parents . Where in the hell did that come from ? I've never talked about it unless with Tre or Shad . But at least he knows now so its fine I guess.

I take a 40minute shower and wash my hair bc well I needed to lol. After I get out the shower I wrap a towel around my hair and body. I put on my bath &bodyworks ,underwear, flat earn my hair ,and find an outfit .( outfit in mm).
I do light makeup and walk out the bathroom to see Auggie pooh watching TV.

"Papi I'm done." I say as I'm walking out "Wow mami you look good." He said looking me up and down licking his lips. "Thanks papi . you look sexy." I say and climb on his lap.
" Baba we going out today for the rest of the day . okay?. " he said grabbing my ass. I laugh and nod my head .