Chapter 27

Adrian

Today I've been feeling like shit. I can barely move around . August said to just stay in bed and that he'll help me out but I stink .

These kids are making me feel like shit and I'm only 6 months I got 3 more months left. "AUGUST." I tell as loud as I can .

I can hear him running up the stairs it's kinda funny . "Wassup ma." August said trying to catch his breath.

"I really need to shower and I can't get up it really hurt ." I say and he nods . "How about I run you a bath and u can't sit in there then I'll wash u up." He say .

"Yes baby maybe that will help with the pain." I say and he walks in the bathroom . I know he was in out home studio working sense he doesn't want me to be alone.

Like I'm not your child dang always tryna babysit somebody ugly ass noodle head😂😂.

I'm playing yall August is helping a lot with this . He keep me sane sometimes I be ready to kill people. August be having me laughing and happy when I should be mad so in good.

"Baby the baths ready now ima get you naked right now right here because it's more work okay." August said and I nod my head . He takes my clothes off and picks me up.

He sits me in the tub very gentle. Then he sits next to the rub holding my hand.

. "Baby girl I love you so much I think we need to pray that this pain goes away I don't need you to lose the babies or u to die I wouldn't know what I would do without the love of my life." He said and I nod tears about to come out .

"Lord please bless our family my lady has been in so much pain these last couple days . She hasn't even been able to move . I just really don't want to lose her out my kids . I love them to much to lose any of them .

I don't know what I would do . Lord just please bless them all and out family please take the pain away ." Aug said and it's my turn .

" lord please don't take my kids or me . August means the world to me and I would rather you take me then my kids I know August would be good to them . But lord please take the pain away.

Please bless my kids to be healthy and safe . Lord I beg you to bless my family and keep them safe ." I say

"Amen." August and I say together .

I've been in the tub for 20 minutes and I'm ready to get out . It took Some of the pain away . August washes me up but he tryna be nasty.

He washed my boobs for like 10minutes rubbing on them lol. He cleaned my area the same . He nasty yall.

Once I get out August dried me off and blow dried my hair and left it curly . He put me on some gray legging and his black @ gray tupac shirt.

I was tried of this bed so I took the elevator down stairs and wobbled to the couch . August was in the kitchen making me some food 😻😏.

He came out 5 minutes later with the only thing I could eat . Tatter tots and eggs yummy. The twins loved that she if cause that's all I could eat at this point .

I turn on the tv to ATL that's my movie hoes . August sit next to me and we eat and watch the movie . I say every part and August think it's funny .

When the movie ends im in tears . ants okay 😭. I quickly find love and basketball another movie I know every word to and wE watched that .

"Why she gotta be a hoe cause she wanna get with me ?" August asked laughing .

"No she's a hoe cause she sending her pussy through the mall she's not saying your a nice guy and I wanna get to know u . She saying I wanna bone." I say back.

"She honest." Aug said

"Yeah an honest trap ass hoe." I say .

" I didn't know you cared so much." Aug said and I smile .

"I don't ." I say and we bust out laughing .

"We a trip bAe I swear." August say and I laugh even harder . "Damn August I won that u know I did." I say smiling. "Shut up lil ugly." He say and I laugh even more.

That's really something I love we can joke around we not one of hose couples who always serious . We goofy Asf I love my baby.

"I love u bitch I won't never stop loving u bitch." I say making a funny face.

"I love u too now let's go to bed ." August say and I nod .

He help me up the stairs to our room and put me in the bed and come lay next to me. "Goodnight i love u ." I say and kiss him .

"I love u too goodnight ." He say kissing me back .... Then we fell asleep .