Chapter 17

August

I get out the hospital today and I'm so happy I do . I miss my bed so much Adrian been sneaking me food in and people here call her Mrs. Alsina and I like it Adrian Aria Alsina . But I'm waiting for her to come and get me . She brought me some gray Jordan sweats, a black Jordan shirt with a gray jump man , and wolf gray 3s .

"Baby in here." Adrian yells and I run over and pick her up kissing her she kisses back and smiles in the kiss. "I missed you and when we get back to my place ima take you down baby for 4 rounds so be ready." I whisper in her ear and she start blushing .

"Then what are we waiting for ." sshe said and wink at me yelp she gonna get it good. Just wait . After she signs me out we head to my place. She has to drive i don't know why . I do know ima about to put her ass to sleep.

"Baby I'm horny ." I say as she stops at this store . " when we get home." She said smirking at me . "Baby how about in the back of the car ." I say and she raises an eye brow. " The windows are tented ." she said and I nod my head . She opens the back door and lays the seats down . I hope in the back sit with her and we begin undressing each other .

I was taking off her panties and I could feel her wetness in my hand . I lay her down and start eating her out . She pulls my head deeper . I spell my name as she moans out Papi yeah I'm giving it to her good . After 10 minutes if telling her to hold it I tell her to cum. I lick up her cum and she so good . " Papi lay down ." She say and I nod she pulls out Yungin Jr and pumps him a few times then when his good and hard she puts her mouth to work.

She's never done this to me before but gawdd it feels good . After about 10 minute of her doing it I can feel I'm about to cum . "Ima about to cum." I say as I moan in pleasure. "Do it papi." She say and I cum in her mouth she lick the rest of and we back at work . it was her first time doing that to me and wow must I say had a nigga happy asf .

I take off her bra and throw it some swear in the car. I suck on every part if her body leaving my marks on her as she moans . I go to her breast and nibble on the right one and massage the left one . Then I switch it her nipples are hard and I love it . I open her legs and see her entrance I finger her I stick 2 fingers then 3 .

Now I'm ready to enter her I enter her and go slow at first . "papi faster harder ." Adrian sceams at me and I pump harder hitting her spot . "AUGUST ."she moans digging her nails into my back  . I speed up my pace and she keeps moaning my name its making me work harder.

I was about to cum I could feel it . " August ima about to ." "yeah me to just let it go." I say and we cum at the same time . We go another round in the back of my car.

I put Yungin in her and she flips us over so shes on top and she starts to ride. Me she does reverse cow girl cause she Know I love that shit . She goes up down up down I moan a few times . She rides me like a porn star up down up down .  After we cum again we put our things back on Adrian drives back to our place and I start taking off her things right there fuck walking .

We do it right there on the floor no stoping me now . We go to the kitchen and we fuck on the counter with strawberries I ate em off every part of her . we fuck on the stairs and she got it good she rode me right there. Then the bath tub she so dirty . Then finally the bed After the bed we was dead tried . She couldn't move her leggs so I did my job .

"August my legs hurt ." Adrian pouted for like the 10th time but its cute ."I'm sorry papi but it on you right ." I say smirking at her . "You not cute now get my some bra panties , shorts ,and one of yo long t shirts so I can cook." She said and I do as said she in pain i gotta help .

I grab her some short PJ shorts , a royal blue bra and pantie set, and a long shirt that say kvng in gold letters . After I put everything on her I carry her down stairs.  She starts cooking and I look through my mail.

"Baby Def Jam want me . They wanna sign me ." I yell to her and she jump on me and kiss me all on my face . " We made it baby we made it ."  I say kissing her . I made it y'all After all my hard work . (BTW they in Nola okay I changed they location)

" I have to move to Atlanta ." I say to her and her smile fades . " oh well that's cool . I'll help you pack ." She said gettin off of me . She goes back in the kitchen and finishes cooking she's crying I can hear her . If she I've let me finish I want her to move with me .

" The foods done ." she yells and I come and grab my plate and she grabs hers then sits in the living room.  "Baby listen I want you to move with me ." I say and she looks at me then smiles. "I would love to baby ." She said with this big ass smile on her face I love that smile.

"But I want Tre and Shad out if the game to I want them to come to Atlanta with Mia and B." She said and I agreed.  " We can talk to them about it tm ." I say and kiss her then we did it right on the Chouch .

I'm moving with the man I love and my brothers friends . life is great right now y'all it really is .

(Short but I'm sorry bye)