Chapter 18

4 months later

Adrian

Y'all August is blowing up by the day everybody love his ass mostly the hoes. I'm scared he gonna cheat with y'all these girls they so bad I ain't gonna lie some be on point to were if they look I be wanting to fight . He always telling me I'm the only one but its hard when girls pulling they tits out of him to sign it like I'm right here . But everyone is doing great Tre and Mia are having a boy and Tre proposed so they engaged now I was so happy. B & Shad are amazing Brittney pregnant and can't be more happy .

Tre and Shad got out of the game and we all love in The ATL now Atlanta baby. They now own a couple of shoe stores around here and they making bank. B and Mia gonna be stay at home moms Tre wouldn't take no. Mia said she gonna work from home only 1 day a week which was good. B told Shad she was only working 1 day a week and of he ain't like it that's on him she crazy . But right now I'm waiting for August to come home .

Its 2:00am and i made us a very special dinner its our 7 month anniversary. He promised he'd be home by 12 . I mean its nothing new he's always breaking promises now so it don't matter . I put all the food away then do the dishes after all that cleaning I head upstairs. I take a shower for 30 minutes , change into a crop top and a pair of sweats . Then I go to one of the guest rooms I be damn if I sleep in that bed with that fuck nigga.

"Baby Adrian I'm so sorry please. baby were are u ? Listen I know I'm late but I promise I'll make it up to you." I heard him yell and I hate that promise word now from him because I know better to believe it . "August no your not gonna make it up to me and don't say u promise . your just gonna break it ." I yell from the guest room. He walks in after a couple minutes and sit at the foot of the bed .

"I know I've been breaking promises and I'm sorry baby its just we got so much done and 1 more track lead to another and ya know ." he said looking down he hiding something . "What's that smell?" I ask smelling him he smell like a bitvh. "Nothing probably the food." He say nervously. He cheating I knew it I really did. "Are u cheating?" I ask holding back tears .

"No never." He said looking at me. "It was one kiss and I  kissed back I'm sorry I was so caught in the moment." He said playing with hands and then the tears came. "I knew it August . Why am I not good enough for you.was it more tell me now?" I yell I wanna beat his ass so bad. "Nah ma we just been hanging around each other and she just like came on to me . I told her  I had a girl but she ain't care." He said looking at me I'm crying my eye's out . How could he ?

"She only want yo money I hope u know that ." I say wiping the tears off my face ."Baby it was a kiss nothing more ." He said then I punch him he really pissing me off . "If it was just that then why u kiss back huh . Right now we on a break so go and sleep with that hoe." I said I'm not leaving my house I pay for half. I walk to his room and take all my shit out of there . Every peace of me is out of that fuck boy room. He still sitting on the bed when I put all my stuff up.
" I don't want to sleep with her or be on a break." He said and I look at him. He on the verge of tears . "Adrian please listen ,it was stupid I was thinking about u the whole kiss and it was only for like 2 seconds. Babe just don't leave me I don't wanna lose you. You the only one who has ever had my back . I love you so much and I wouldn't have told u if I didn't. Adrian Aria Young I'll work for u back . You can come to the studio with me everyday I'll come home by 11 just please don't leave ." August said crying I've never seen him cry .

"I wasn't gonna leave I couldn't if I wanted to ." I mumble and his face showed a weak smile. "One thing August what's her name.?" I ask cause ima pop her when I see her. "Brianna I think she my DJ cousin."he said wiping his face. "Stop crying you little pussy." I say laughing at his ugly ass.