Chapter 28

AUGUST

mane working from home is coo Asf I get to spend all day with babe work for a little and j ain't missing a thing . The album drop in a couple weeks which got a Nigga hella happy.

But Adrian is been on bed rest cause she been hurting 😕 my poor baby. I've been helping her but it's killing her not being able to cook,clean,or bath her self.

But anything for my kids and girl to be safe and sound ya dig. Right now I'm in my home studio putting in work. I'm working on Porn star and Kissing on my Tattoos . "AUGUST !" I hear Adrian yell with a crash .

I get up and start running she sound in pain . "Baby you good what's wrong ?" I asked running into our room . "I don't know it just hurt AUGUST ." She say then she start crying in pain.

"Baby ima take u to the hospital okay hold up let me get u dressed ." I say and she nod still crying . I put her on some sweats and a hoodie and her slides . I throw on my shit and I pick her up and take her to the car.

The at ride all u could here was her crying and we trying to calm her down . We finally made it and I pick her up and carry her in there.

"My wife need some help in here mane ." I yell and a nurse come and take Adrian from me . She put her in a wheel chair and I follow her .

"Miss Adrian how many months are you?" The nurse asked .."I'm 8 months tomorrow ." She said crying . " okay ma''ma I think your having contractions ." The nurse said and I look at her crazy .

"She not due for another month ." I say and she nods. " I understand that sir she not giving birth yet they happen and are very pain full she just needs to rest . She's been to active and her body isn't strong enough to hold twins at the time .

For the next month she only needs to eat meat to gain body fat . She can still eat fruit and healthy things but feed the girl real food." The nurse said handing me a pill bottle .

"She needs to take 1 after she eats breakfast and after dinner . It should help with the pain even take it away f your lucky. now Mr alsina we need you to make sure she doesn't move a inch less it's to pee Nd u have to help her .

She doesn't need to stress or worry about anything . make sure of that or I'll hurt u . Got it? "

"Got it." I said it back to the nurse . I grabbed the wheel chair and wheeled Adrian to the car.

"August I want food ." Adrian said . " Taco Bell is open want that ?" I asked and she nods . " I want 6 tacos 3 nachos And a doctor pepper float ." She said and I look at her like 😮 who gonna eat all that.

"What I need to gain weight ." She said and I nod . "Hi welcome to Taco Bell may I take your Order." The person asked .

"Yeah can u get 6 tacos 3 nachos and a doctor pepper float ." I say tho the mic .
"Will that be all." She said . "Yeah that's it thanks ." I say and pull up to the window I hand her a 50 and tell her to keep the change.

I stop by Popeyes . I get a 16 piece with large mash potatoes , biscuits , Mac and cheeses , Ruth rice and 2 large cokes .

We go home and I help her out then go get the food and we sat down and pigged out . We are everything trying to get her to gain weight . She ate the most tho. "We need more food we ate everything we can." She say and I nod.

I called yo a couple places to bring us takeout food . I order pizza ,burgers ,fries , pops , anything fat. I did order se fruit for her well us .

Once it got to our house we Ate it all . "August can we talk?" Adrian asked and I nod and sit next to her .

"Wassup baby?" I asked . "Listen and listen good . If I don't make it I want u to take care of the kids the best u can. I want u to move on and find somebody to love u and them the best that they can .

I want u not to forget my at all I want to always have your heart baby . Your my life okay so if I don't make it out that delivery room .

I want u to be there for them like no tomorrow I want u to be Abrianna best friend . I want u to show her what she want and need in a man . Take her to get her nails done and she be nice .

But if lil A keep his ass in check make sure he keep his dick In his pants okay. Last make sure if I don't make it you tell them that I loved them with everything I had ." Adrian crying

"Baby your gonna make it don't say that." I say and she nods ." But just in case I don't . Make sure u remember what I told u." She said wiping her face.

"Nah did u pack my hospital bag for when I do pop?" She asked and I laughed at her she so silly .

"No I'm not your made ." I say .

"Then what are u cause I could've swore u was." She said smiling .

"I'm your soon to be husband ."

"Still haven't got a ring ." .

"Soon baby I promise ." I say pecking her lips a couple times .

"August baby I'm sleepy asf nigga." I say and he laugh . "Yeah go to sleep cause after u eat if u sleep u gain more weight ." I say and she nod .

"Aye August when u gonna eat my ass like a cheesecake ?" Adrian asked mocking that kinda . " soon as u eat my nut like Toothpaste." I say and she laugh.

"Leave me alone u fuck boy ugly ass fucking noddle head . " she said laughing . "Don't even say nothing to me with yo old I look like a bug head ass o can't see my feet head ass." I say back laughing .

"I stewy football head ass ,o my draws got shot stains in em head ass o I think cause I'm from Nola ima real ass night whicho broke ass get outta here ." She said and I laugh so does she.

"Okay damn ma u win tonight ." I say and she laugh again.

"I love u .😻👫👑💗😈💦👅."

"I love u too😻👑👅💦😈💗👫."

"Forever? 👑💏💞💍"

"Forever.👫💗👑💍"

(A/n so next chapter is the last chapter of this book it will be another book. It's gonna be called MY THUG FAMILY . I really love this book I wanna see how good it can get . So next. Chapter will be long ass shit but o well a lot happen in it . I hope yall enjoyed this book . Until next chapter 😂😻✋😈💦👅👑👫💍💗🔥💞💏💯💁🙋🎁🎉💗👊😕😕💩💙🙈🙉🙊😻😈👿💸🔫🍑💯🇺🇸🎂