Hello and Welcome (A/N)

Hi! I'm MechonFiora, but feel free to call me Vivi. Before I start going into the world of writing, I just want to go over and mention a few things.

Please read this before going in! It will help cause less confusion and stuff.

1) This book will be told from multiple POVs from the cast of Smash Ultimate but the dominant one will be Lucina's. In addition, there will be other Nintendo characters in addition alongside the Smash cast. Some will also be getting a POV chapter but not as often as the Smash cast. It depends on how I feel. I also made some of the characters related to one another since hey, I want to write something and also have fun with it:

- Pit and Dark Pit are twin brothers. Since they are actually born from Palutena, Dark Pit will be named Damien in the story. To explain how I thought of it, I read a fic that named him that and felt it suited him well. He will be called "Pittoo" as a joke due to not only resembling his brother, but also because he's the second born twin.

- Marth, Lucina, and Chrom are related to one another. Chrom and Lucina are siblings while Marth is their cousin. And of course, Chrom and Lucina live alongside their sisters Emmeryn and Lissa.

- Shulk has an older brother in this story. The only hint I will give about him is that his character is not in Smash.

- Despite being a Smash fic, there will be no supernatural things. Just a normal world so Pit would be without wings, you get the idea.

2) I would love to hear from the readers through comments and all that fun jazz. I am also always and very open to chapter ideas and scenarios for the characters. If you have one for a specific character or set of characters, please tell me. This does not only go for Smash characters btw.

3) Since this story is about high school, expect some swearing and all the other dumb stuff teens do. I will try my best not to bring in serious or triggering subjects as I want to make this fun and comedic for everyone to enjoy. Due to being influenced by reading other Smash fics here and whatnot, I also want to really have fun with this, so expect my own artistic liberty because I'm dumb. :P
Plus I want to learn how to loosen up and just create rather than fret over things.

Last but not least, there will be pairings; both canon and crack because hey, it wouldn't be a Smash fic without the crossover goodness. I will not be revealing all of the pairings, but here's an example to expect for some endgame pairings (meaning when paired up, they will not break up yadda yadda).

- Robin x Lucina
- Link x Zelda
- Shulk x Fiora

Other than that, the rest are a mystery. Feel free to suggest pairings throughout the story. If you feel that two characters have great chemistry together while reading, feel free to holler up a suggestion. :D I would really appreciate it!

Anyways, hope to have the first chapter as soon as possible! Thanks for reading and appreciate all who did. <333
~ Vivi