3) Shipping Dilemmas Pt 2 (Robin POV)

A slightly chilly breeze swiftly scurried past me, greeting me with its soft yet pleasant presence. The oak trees nearby were enrobed with virescent hues of scarlet and gold, welcoming the beginning of the fall season with open arms. I usually have the tendency of leaving earlier than normal for school (I mean, I also get up much earlier than most people). Sometimes I even wake up at 4:45 in the morning. It's weird how I could function with either little or long hours of sleep either way, so waking up much earlier than usual is nothing new for me. Though I could really use some gum right about now. Not only does it help me think, but I just like the idea of chewing on something minty in the morning. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

As I continued being engulfed by my own thoughts, another familiar face caught sight of me. A girl a year younger waved, gesturing afterwards for me to come over. She was accompanied by a woman with curly lavender colored hair and a huge set of assets which were easily visible and defined by her cleavage.

... Yeah, I went there. Sue me.

"Hiiiii Robin!" she called out! "Come over here!"

I recognized the voice right away to belong to Corrin Noel. She sat on an outdoor table near a  Starbucks alongside her older sister Camilla, who shared similarities with Frederick yet wasn't as extreme? I don't know, I'm not around her much to figure that out. Corrin was always adored by her older sister, regardless if Camilla treated her like a small child rather than someone her age. Heck, one time someone decided to mess with her for no reason and oh boooy, was that a fun time. You see Camilla there? She may be the mom friend of her group but do not, and I mean, do not absolutely let that fool you. Try anything to harm Corrin and she will go feral. She's known for bringing those hell if she feels that would bring Corrin grief.

Let's just say that Camilla managed to barge her way on campus grounds— with an axe mind you— and somehow managed to convince the faculty to let her through. How? I really don't want to know. When she came face to face with Corrin's harassers, let's just say she threatened them just by her mere presence alone, all while she did this with a sweet smile. Of course the bullies were completely traumatized because boy did they piss their pants.

I pulled a chair across from them and decided since I had a lot of free time in the world, why not chat with the two for a bit. Besides, not like I can walk alongside Corrin to school afterwards anyways.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" I asked. I haven't seen Corrin in a while since summer vacation started, so I felt like playing catch up with her.

Corrin clasped her hands in delight, giggling. Next to her was a disposable coffee mug from the nearby Starbucks. "It's going well, thanks for asking. And for you?"

"Not too bad if I do say so myself." I caught sight of the mug and raised a brow. "Say, I've never really took you much as a coffee drinker."

Corrin shook her head, smiling. "It's steamed milk silly!" 

Camilla nodded in response, smiling from ear to ear. "My sweet Corrin doesn't do well with caffeine here," she informed. She took a sip from her cup before placing it back down.

"Ah, that makes sense." I adjusted my seating position to give my legs some time to stretch. A cup of coffee does sound really good about now, but I don't need it. Last thing I need to do is crash during the middle of classes.

Camilla tilted her head, tapping her chin in thought. Her eyes started me down, full of interest. This perplexed me, especially since I would be one of the last people she would usually show interest in. And no, it's not the romantic kind either. It's... different to say the least. Almost as if she's got something up her sleeves. After a minute or two of nothing but silence, she finally proposed her question.