Chapter 20

After crying in front of the store, not caring about what others thought, Taehyung drove you and your car home. Jimin followed behind. 

Jungkook and Yoongi are already there waiting for you, unaware of the event that just took place.

When you pull up and get out of the car, Jimin helps you inside while Taehyung locks the car and carries the food in behind you both. 

Jimin walks straight to your door and unlocks it, opening it up and guiding you inside.

Jungkook and Yoongi look up from the TV and notice your puffy eyes even with your head hanging low. 

The two stand up quickly and go to walk towards you until they see the expression on Jimin's face when he looks at the two of them.

Jimin walks you to your room while the two boys in the living room look at Taehyung as he walks through the door, locking the door behind him. 

Taehyung looks at the two boys and sighs before placing the food on the counter then returns to the boys.

Jungkook walks closer to Taehyung. "What happened? Is she ok?" 

Taehyung shakes his head. "She was ok. We were having fun, she was laughing and we were waiting for our meals. Then these boys came in and were being rambunctious and throwing things to the point stuff started to hit our table as well as others. She ended up having an anxiety attack and booked it out of the resturant."

Yoongi shakes his head and rushes to your door while Jungkook stays with Taehyung. 

"There were too many people?" 

"Yep. And they were inconsiderate about being in public. They sat two tables away from us and it just triggered her. We calmed her down but-"

Jungkook doesn't let him finish his sentence before grabbing his jacket and rushing out the door. 

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" 

"To handle things. Are you coming to help me or are you staying here?" 

Taehyung looks at your door then Jungkook before following him.

Yoongi turns when he sees the door shut before looking back inside the room where Jimin has placed you at your desk chair. 

"Jimin?" 

Jimin looks at Yoongi. "Yeah." 

"They left." 

You shoot your head to him. "GRAB THEM!" 

Jimin stands up. "No really! Grab them. Come on."

Yoongi watches as Jimin bolts towards him and grabs his arm before dragging him out the door. 

"They're probably going to do something stupid and get us caught or go after the group of men who were being inconsiderate in the restaurant."

Yoongi nods and continues down the hall with Jimin. They rush outside where they see Jungkook's car driving away. 

"Fuck!" 

Yoongi looks at Jimin and sighs. "I'll call the others. We should stay with her." 

Jimin nods and rushes back inside while Yoongi follows.

Jimin walks back into your room where you've already changed into some sweats.