(Chapter 2)(you will never replace him)

(Abel's p.o.v)

Joanna shook my shoulder. "Come on bubba, time for breakfast." She says. I was glad to have a sister so close in age, we got along great, and picked on each other. She was more sensitive about dad though. I was more sensitive about mom, and Nathaniel he wasn't quite sure yet, he was very wise for his age though.
I yawned and got up.
I put on a shirt. In a few days I'd get my first tattoo. I was gonna get ' You are the Blaise of fire that lights my unseen path'. But I had changed blaze to Blaise to represent mom's nickname.

I walked into the kitchen.
"Wake up, Abel ". Joanna says. "I'm up". I say. I saw the crow that had been near the house a lot lately. I remember seeing it when I felt sad about mom and dad, it made me feel safe and it was a good listening ear.

Brantley got up and came into the kitchen in his night shorts. "Mornin'" he says to us. "Morning". Me and Joanna say. Joanna was feeding sylo the piece of bacon she had burnt. "Abel can you go wake Nathaniel up?". BG asked. I nodded.

(BG's p.o.v)

"Hey get that crow outta here!!" I say. "No leave him alone!!" Joanna growled. "Him?" I asked. "It's daddy, he's been reincarnated, into the crow that was at his motorcycle wreck." Joanna says. I forgot that Jax believed in reincarnation.
"Darlin' he's not a bird." I say.
"Tell that to him". She says pointing to the crow rested on the counter top.
Nathaniel ran in followed by Lynn. "Yay, Bacon!!" Lynn yells.

It was late and I was going on another run, I was king now, Joanna would soon over throw me. Due to blood line. And which in turn she'd make Abel king and herself Vice President.
I was putting on my cut about to leave. She was sitting in the recliner with sylo in her lap.
"Have fun .. King". She spat. "Look I hate that happened to Jax , alright but he did it to himself "! I growled.
She nudged sylo aside and ran towards me, grabbed my throat, sinking her nails in. "He had no choice". She growled in my face, baring her teeth like an animal. "Joanna!" Abel says grabbing his sister. He held her tight as she cried.

"You will never replace him". She yelled at me while crying. "Shhh". Her taller yet barley two year younger brother.
"Go ahead, she'll be fine". He says to me. I sighed and left.