(Chapter 10)(a little one)

(Abel's p.o.v)

I was with Fawn in my room. We were watching T.V.
She was laying beside me in my bed. "You tired" I laughed. "A bit". She says. I smiled and kissed her cheek. I had been dating her for 3 months now. I was madly in love. For the first time ever in my entire life.

(Joanna's p.o.v)

I was watching T.V. , Zayne was gone for a week to be with his mother, his father had just passed and his family was all the way in Arizona. "Joanna". A familiar male voice said. I looked up, it was a young male, with long blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes. "Who are you?" I asked pulling my knife out of my bedside table. "You don't recognize me?" He asked. "Trust me I'd remember you ". I say to the good looking man that stood before me. "It's me, your dad". He says. I stood up and touched the males face. He smiled that smile that I soon realized as daddy's .
"Oh my god". I say bursting into tears. I held tight to him, so tight. "How are you here?" I asked, "god sent me back, to speak to you and your brother." He says. There was a long silence. "Daddy... Never thought I'd say this but... Your sexy, what happened, I mean damn". I say, he laughed. "I went back to what I looked like at age 24". He says.
"Go get your brother." He says. "I don't wanna let go." I say. "ABEL!!!" I yelled for my brother.
He hurried in. "Who the hell are you ?" Abel says. Dad smirked, "do I really look that different?" Dad asked. "Abel it's daddy, look at his face". I say. "Holey shit". Abel says in awe.

"I came to tell you that I need you to become King, man you have to". Dad says. "But dad I can't." Abel says. "You have to ; Brantley isn't of my blood, you are; it's in your blood". He says. "So I am supposed to be King". Abel says. Dad nodded. Abel hugged dad, along with me. "Should we get Nathaniel ?" I asked. "No this might bother him, he's thought of Brantley as a father, not me". Dad says.
"I gotta go, and by the way, dear". Dad says to me placing his hands on my face. "Your pregnant". He says. "What?" I say. "Zayne's child, your pregnant with Zayne's baby". Dad says. "How'd you know that?" I asked. "God said so, he told me and your mother, the night he was made that you would be pregnant." He says. "He!" I say. "Oops ". Dad says. "It's a boy!" I say excited. "Yeah, it's a baby boy". Dad says. "I gotta go". He says quickly kissing my cheek and vanishing before mine and my brothers eyes.
"I'm gonna have a little one". I smiled, my brother smiled at me. "You'll be a good mom". Abel says. "I hope so". I say.