(Chapter 7)(I'm sorry)

(Brantley's p.o.v)

We were all at the Secret Saviors headquarters.
Joanna was talking with Zayne. He was one of the most funniest guys you'd ever meet, but boy was he protective over Joanna . Much like all the other men of the team.
Zayne was actually quite young. He was at most 24. Thomas went to speak to Joanna and she stood a bit behind Zayne .
He was dark haired, green eyes, and strong. When Thomas came near them; Zayne grabbed Joanna's belt loops, pulling her back against him.
Zayne had been favorited by Jax himself and was treated as a soon to be son in law at the time of Jax's life . Course he was young then , but Joanna and Zayne had been loving towards each other from the beginning. Jax swore up and down that Zayne was gonna be his son in law.
"Zay quit, I'll be back ". Joanna says to the over protective male. He released her belt loops.

(Joanna's p.o.v)

Thomas led me outside. "Look I'm sorry , and I'm not sure what's up with you and the old man in there but ... Would you consider going on a date.?" He asked. "First off that's my boyfriend, I'm sorry about the date okay, and he's only 23". I say defending Zayne. "We've been together for almost 4 years". "He knows me, and what I am". "He's next in line as king after Abel". I say. "What's he gonna do?, kill Abel off?" He asked.
"No he's not evil and won't kill to be of higher power; Abel isn't sure if he wants to be king yet." I say. "He's only 18 as of a month ago." Thomas says. "He'll decide soon if he wants to be king or not". I say. "And what of Zayne?" He asked. "He's second in command under me". I say.
"Watch your back... Soon the tables shall turn ". Thomas says. "Watch your own back baby.. I'm a Teller's daughter, we brutally murder family, imagine what we do to our enemies.""you don't want to make yourself an enemy darlin'". I say. He smirked.

I walked back inside and over to Zayne. I kissed him. "You coming over tonight?" I asked him. He nodded. "Yeah, oh and I got this kickass cd you need to listen too". He says.
"By who?" I asked. "The white buffalo". He says. "Ooh yay I love them"! I say excited.