(Chapter 11)(Daddy's home)

(Brantley's p.o.v)

I was home and I immediately headed towards Joanna's bedroom . Abel stopped me. "Don't you dare!" He growled. "What?" I asked. "I know what your doing , your gonna go in there and kill that baby, inside my sister." Abel says. "What?!" Riley says holding five year old Leland . "No I'm just gonna/
I was cut of by Abel tackling me to the ground. He jerked open my cut.

(Abel's p.o.v)

I found the vial and needle.
"Really... wasn't gonna kill the baby huh!" I growled. "I'm not having people thinking I raised a whore!!" Brantley yelled. I backhanded him. "You will never call my sister a whore!""I will become King! And if I have to kill you to get there dammit I WILL!!!" Abel yelled. "Finally! Your balls dropped!!" Brantley says with a smile. "Wait, you set me up? You weren't gonna hurt her?" I say. "Nope, I just had to get ya fightin brother; congratulations ... King". Brantley says. "You sick bastard". I say. He smiled, "thank you". Brantley says.
Joanna was 2 months pregnant and Zayne was trying to move her into his house.
Joanna walked out of her bedroom, her belly was just slightly pudgy. "You guys practicing sex positions?" Joanna giggled. "No he tricked me; I'm gonna be King, I need to follow in dad's foot steps." I say.

Zayne came in the house. "Sex positions?" He joked. "Yep". Joanna says. "So how's my baby boy?" Zayne asked. "Doing okay, I'm just seriously hungry " she says. Zayne laughed. "Don't worry, I ordered pizza". Zayne says to Joanna. I helped Brantley up. "I'm sorry". I say to BG . "would you really have killed me?" BG asked me. "I almost did". I say.

(Joanna's p.o.v)

I laid in the bed with Zayne and he placed his hand on my stomach. I yawned. "So your dad's spirit came back to talk with you, it's so crazy". Zayne says. I smiled.
" I've never been attracted to my father before." I say. Zayne looked at me weird . "Really, that's not strange at all ". Zayne says. "Sorry, his hair was long and his face was clean shaven, his eyes so blue". I say in bliss. "It's your dad it's/
I cut him off. "Gross I know". I say.