(Chapter 8)(Oh yeah watch me!!)

(Zayne's p.o.v)

We had been listening to the CD when we somehow ended up in her bed. I laid over her. "Zayne". She says. "Yeah?" I asked. "I may be a Teller, but that doesn't mean I like it rough." She says. "I'll be easy." I whispered kissing her neck. "Lock the door". She says. "It's midnight". I say. "Brantley's always checking on us as an attempt to be fatherly." She says. He smirked. "Fatherly yeah right". Zayne laughs. He took off his shirt and dropped his pants. I took off daddy's t-shirt and laid it in my hammock chair. Zayne grabbed me , I laughed as he pulled me into his arms. He smiled. "I'll try my best to be easy". He says.

(Brantley's p.o.v)

I sat at Jax's desk, and in the 'King's' chair. Joanna came in with Zayne behind her. "Whatcha need?" I asked them. "Captain, there's a drug dealing going down town". " and there's been some sex trafficking ." Zayne says. "So what do you want me to do"? I asked. "Dammit Brantley act like a god damn Leader!!""be what your title ensues , be a king; if you can't do that then dammit step down!!" She growled. "Easy". Zayne says grabbing her arm. "Look your becoming too much like your father lately ." I say. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!!" She growled. "Watch your mouth.!" I warned. "No!! Your not my father, you have no power over me!!" She yelled.

(Joanna's p.o.v)

"Of course I'm not your father, I don't get to my wits end and look for a transfer truck to take my life." "It's crazy to even believe that he was respected, and praised for his suicide." "Oh he's such a hero, it's terrible that we lost such a good king." Brantley says, in a mocking tone. I growled. "And I forgot to ask you how do you feel this morning ?" Brantley asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Well last night the two of you seemed to be having a wonderful time". Brantley says. "So you and Riley have had 2, dad had three". I say. "You'll not be free to have sex in my house"! Brantley yelled . "Why, your free to have sex with Riley, y'all aren't married and neither are me and Zayne so why does it matter!!" I yelled back.
"I'm gonna go get Abel ". Zayne says . "Zay don't, he has nothing to worry about because I'm not coming home." I say. "Dammit you ain't leaving my house unless I say so!!" Brantley yelled.
"Oh yeah, watch me!!" I say.