Chapter 1

"Goddamnit, Ryker, get your ass over here!" yells my brother.  I walk over, quickly, because if I don't he'll punch me.

        "What?" I ask.  "Get going, you'll be late for school.  Oh wait! You don't have school today so you can spend the whole day with me!"  Oh.  Right.  Shit.  It's Sunday, so that means one whole day of shit from Damon.  Saturdays are fine because Damon has basketball for three hours then he goes out and gets wasted, but on Sundays Damon's home and life is hell. 

        "Get down on your knees," he says, and looks at me with that sickening grin.  "Open your mouth."  I keep my mouth securely shut, knowing what's coming.  "I said, open your mouth."

        "No."  

        "No! No? You dare refuse me?"  He strikes out, and I feel the palm of his hand connect with my face.  "That's what you get when you don't listen, Ryker.  Now, open your mouth."

        "NO!" I scream, determined not to give into him.  Another slap.  This one harder than the first.  

        "I was prepared to be nice today, Ryker.  I was only going to make you suck me off until I cummed once.  But now, you're in for it."

        He grabs my hair and forces open my mouth.  I shut it an quickly as I can, tilting my head back as he tries to force my mouth open again.  He lets go for a moment to unzip his pants and push down his boxers.  

        "Open your goddamn mouth Ryker!"

        "NONONONONO!" I scream, but he's forced my mouth open. He shoves his length down my throat and I gag.  He pulls back on my hair harder, then forces himself down again.

        "Suck, slut."  With no choice but to do what he told me, I begin to suck on him.  

        "Who's my little slut?  Who's my little whore?" Damon asks.  I keep sucking.

        "You are, and don't you forget it."  With that, he cums in my mouth.  I resist the urge to scream and spit it out because I know what's coming if I do.

        "Good slut.  Now, clothes off."  Whimpering, I strip.  His eyes roam my body, pausing when he gets down to my waist.  

        He walks over to a door, and pulls out a key.  He unlocks it, then beckons for me to follow.  I do, head down, humiliated beyond belief.   

        "On your knees." I get down, tears streaming out of my eyes.  He walks over to the door, shuts it then picks up his whip.  I let out a soft whimper, and he hears me.

        "What, you scared?  Well, you should be."  He lifts up the heavy leather whip, then brings it down hard on my ass.

        "That's what you get when you refuse me!" He hits me again, and pain explodes throughout my body. 

        "Count the lashes!" He tells me.

        "One," I say, as the whip comes crashing down on me. 

        "Two.  Three.  Four.  Five.  Six.  Seven." I keep going until finally he gets to twenty and he stops.

        "Say thank you, slut." He sneers.

        "Thank you."  

        All the light drains from the room when he exits, flipping the switch.  Too tired to get up and put my clothes back on, I pass out on the floor.

        I am woken up to a loud ruckus.  I can hear the sounds of Damon's sick friends laughing and drinking through the door.  Oh god.  Quietly, I stand up and walk towards the door, wanting to hide in my room so Damon forgets about me.  I open the doory as softly as I can and pad out towards the stairs.  Just as I'm about to start my ascent, I am stopped by a voice.

        "Damon, who's this specimen?"  A cruel, low voice asks.

        "Oh, you've found my kid sister."

        "She's got a nice ass, Damon.  Any chances of free fucks?" 

        "I don't know.. She's never been used before."  There's laughter from the kitchen.  

        "Why don't I teach her and then the rest of you can have a turn?"

        "What do you think, guys?  Should we let Ryan have a turn?" After a conversation in hushed whispers, one of them calls:

        "Go for it."

        "There's a bed upstairs to the right if you want one, says another guy.  

        "Alright."  Before I can protest, I am being carried up the stairs and being thrown onto the bed.  The guy, Ryan, had already unbuckled his pants somehow and I can see the bulge in his boxers.  I'm pinned down on the bed in seconds, speechless as he pulls out a condom and rolls it on.  Without a second thought, he's ramming himself into me and the headboard is pounding against the wall.  I'm aware of a faint pain in between my legs but I don't notice it because I've simply shut my mind off.  I hear someone screaming as the bed shakes, and I realize that is me.

        Once he finishes, he calls to the rest of the guys, and they come running up the stairs.  They all take turns, and by the end of the night I'm so sore I can't move.  I drift off into welcome sleep as my broken body cries out for rest.