~IMPORTANT MESSAGE~

This is an important message for those who need it. This is not part of the story, though because it's based on my life I thought it was necessary. 

Quick info about me. I'm Luna, I have two triplet brothers, George and Fred(I know cheesy right? I would have been Ginny if I had red hair like my brothers). I lived in London, then moved to Canada when I was 5. I just moved back to London with my brothers.

Anyways, I've dealt with su1c1dal thoughts and I had no friends to support me through high school. I had an older brother named Charlie, he had cancer and died last year, exactly a year ago {February 14 2020}. It was upsetting for everyone, especially my dad. He was so upset he k1lled himself. My family was at a really low point that day, I think we all wanted to follow my father. My brothers were always in their room and my mom always at work. 

I had a group of "friends" who I didn't tell about my family and whenever I would be upset they told me I was overdramatic. On occasion I had cut myself,when my friends noticed they said I was seeking attention, I wasn't. I think it's important to know that if someone is acting different or sad, you should help them because you could have no clue what they're going through. 

I tried once, I tied a rope around myself. Before anything could happen George found me and I was almost sent away. It has been hard to recover, especially with covid going on. I can't do anything anymore, almost as if the universe is ready for me. No one cares until you're gone. Some quotes from pintrest that I felt expressed how I felt. I thought it helped reading that others were going through the same things as me.

 I thought it helped reading that others were going through the same things as me

I'm sorry if that didn't help, if you do need help reach out. This next part is copied and pasted from someone else. Feel free to copy and paste somewhere else as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Suicide doesn't stop the pain," "It gives it to someone else." 

 - [ ] 1: We would miss you 

 - [ ] 2: It's worth it to be alive 

 - [ ] 3: It does get better,believe it or not it will eventually get better.

 - [ ] 4: There's so much you would miss out on doing.

 - [ ] 5: You are worth it don't let anyone,even yourself tell you otherwise. 

 - [ ] 6: God made you for a reason, you have a reason. 

 - [ ] 7: There is always a reason to live! 

 - [ ] 8: So many people care about you 

 - [ ] 9: You are amazing 

 - [ ] 10: I don't even know you and I love you

 - [ ] 11: I care for you 

 - [ ] 12: There are plenty of people that love you 

 - [ ] 13: You're literally perfect!! <3